My Dream Wedding - Page 73
    
 
+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 84 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1250
  1. #1081
    Junior Member Gracesze is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    5
    Perfect Points
    8.4
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Serenity,
    Happy to know that you signed at the same fair as me! Haha
    Ok to your questions now... :-)
    I did made an appointment verbally with Mr LK (sales personnel) during the fair before I went down to their bridal shop the next day as they mentioned that they will prefer by appointment rather then walk in. I did not try on any gown during my 1st visit but just to have a look at the designs and to fix a date for my gown fitting which is on 12 Jan 2013! (That's really fast! Damn I'm starting my diet plan now! Haha) I have paid for the deposit during the fair so the remaining amount + GST will be on 12 Jan.

    Btw, have you booked the venue for your wedding dinner/lunch? I'm still searching for hotel which is within my budget :-)

  2. #1082
    Junior Member clara is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1
    Perfect Points
    0.9
    View Wedding Profile
    MDW is good, satisfied with my pre-wedding photoshoot though i did worried initially and after paying for what it considered to be on the higher side price as compared to other bridal. recommend those who are contemplating to sign up with them =D

  3. #1083
    Junior Member Gracesze is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    5
    Perfect Points
    8.4
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Clara, are you comfortable with sharing your wedding pics with me? I'm getting abit worry that my album will not turn out to my expectation

  4. #1084
    Junior Member sparky96 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5
    Perfect Points
    5.6
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi I have confirmed my package with MDW for HK PS in March'13. However, happened to see this promo on the website!

    <http://www.perfectweddings.sg/featured/bridal-studio/my-dream-wedding/#tab-3588>

    Any idea if I can still request for the 'freebies' although I have signed up for them? Feel kinda cheated given that I signed up so early with them yet without all these additional add-ons.

  5. #1085
    Junior Member serenity is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    9
    Perfect Points
    5.3
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Gracesze View Post
    Hi Serenity,
    Happy to know that you signed at the same fair as me! Haha
    Ok to your questions now... :-)
    I did made an appointment verbally with Mr LK (sales personnel) during the fair before I went down to their bridal shop the next day as they mentioned that they will prefer by appointment rather then walk in. I did not try on any gown during my 1st visit but just to have a look at the designs and to fix a date for my gown fitting which is on 12 Jan 2013! (That's really fast! Damn I'm starting my diet plan now! Haha) I have paid for the deposit during the fair so the remaining amount + GST will be on 12 Jan.

    Btw, have you booked the venue for your wedding dinner/lunch? I'm still searching for hotel which is within my budget :-)
    Hi Gracesze,
    Ahh, thanks for sharing, think I may just do that too, go down to look see first
    Yup! I've been trying to exercise hehe.
    I'm still looking around for a venue too, going to make hold ROM and dinner together. Thought its good to get the photos down first, so that not so rush towards the wedding!
    Happy searching! ;)

  6. #1086
    Junior Member athenagracis is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    9
    Perfect Points
    9.4
    View Wedding Profile

    mdw gown fitting

    Gown fitting in 5 days.. excited yet so worried...

  7. #1087
    Junior Member Peishi86 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11
    Perfect Points
    6.1
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi MDW brides/BTB

    Im having my first interview with MDW in one mth time. Any recommendation of PG & MUA?
    Do we also have to choose our AD gowns on that day??

    Excited yet worried. Please advice...

    Thanks ^^
    ariesgirl_86@hotmail.com

  8. #1088
    Junior Member Jamie881 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    9
    Perfect Points
    1.9
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by meilingg View Post
    Hello MDW brides,

    I got the contract from my htb during the weekends. Anyone who would like me to share, do leave your email. =)
    Hi Meiling. Can you email me your packages jaslinnah@yahoo.com.sg

  9. #1089
    Senior Member meilingg is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    789
    Perfect Points
    351.0
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie881 View Post
    Hi Meiling. Can you email me your packages jaslinnah@yahoo.com.sg
    Hi, I emailed you mine already. BTW, my package was last year de.

  10. #1090
    Senior Member meilingg is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    789
    Perfect Points
    351.0
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Peishi86 View Post
    Hi MDW brides/BTB

    Im having my first interview with MDW in one mth time. Any recommendation of PG & MUA?
    Do we also have to choose our AD gowns on that day??

    Excited yet worried. Please advice...

    Thanks ^^
    ariesgirl_86@hotmail.com

    I dropped you an email =)

  11. #1091
    Senior Member meilingg is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    789
    Perfect Points
    351.0
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by athenagracis View Post
    Gown fitting in 5 days.. excited yet so worried...
    Don't worry too much. Have fun! U selecting for photoshoot?

  12. #1092
    Senior Member meilingg is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    789
    Perfect Points
    351.0
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by sparky96 View Post
    Hi I have confirmed my package with MDW for HK PS in March'13. However, happened to see this promo on the website!

    <http://www.perfectweddings.sg/featured/bridal-studio/my-dream-wedding/#tab-3588>

    Any idea if I can still request for the 'freebies' although I have signed up for them? Feel kinda cheated given that I signed up so early with them yet without all these additional add-ons.
    You can try asking. No harm right? =)

  13. #1093
    Junior Member Gracesze is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    5
    Perfect Points
    8.4
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Meilingg, care to share with me your bridal photo which you took from my dream wedding?
    I will be going down to their shop for the gown fitting, abit nervous that I can't fit into their gown :-(

  14. #1094
    Senior Member meilingg is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    789
    Perfect Points
    351.0
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Gracesze View Post
    Hi Meilingg, care to share with me your bridal photo which you took from my dream wedding?
    I will be going down to their shop for the gown fitting, abit nervous that I can't fit into their gown :-(
    Don't worry. They will alter the gowns.
    Can can. U wanna add me in fb? the photos are there. meiling.bee@hotmail.com
    let me know what's ur fb name so i will accept ur request =)

  15. #1095
    Junior Member Gracesze is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    5
    Perfect Points
    8.4
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by meilingg View Post
    Don't worry. They will alter the gowns.
    Can can. U wanna add me in fb? the photos are there. meiling.bee@hotmail.com
    let me know what's ur fb name so i will accept ur request =)
    Tks Meiling! I hv added u in fb n my fb name is Grace Lee :-)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts