My experience with SKYcreation (ID firm) - Page 2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Junior Member Terminator0128 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    We would like to thank both Shim & Daniel from Sky Creation for the outstanding job that they did in the renovation of our new 5-room BTO in Marsiling Greenview. The building of storage space was our top priority so the renovation involved a lot of carpentry work.

Sky Creation was selected (out of the 5 IDs that we talked to) because during the initial discussions, they were the only ones who did not blindly say "yes" to everything that we wanted. Instead, they would explain why our idea is not practical (i.e. may lead to a very claustrophobic space etc) and counter-propose an alternative arrangement that could also meet our requirements.

In order for us to move in during a 良辰吉日, they were under a tight schedule. However, they continued to provide excellent service and they managed the timeline (and contractors - flooring, painting, masonry, electrical, aircon, plumbing, carpentry, window grills, window blinds etc) so well such that everything was completed one week ahead of schedule, giving us ample time arrange delivery of our new furniture and appliances. Furthermore, everything (from initial defects-checking, to flooring, to carpentry etc) was done / built to our satisfaction.

I would recommend Sky Creation to anyone who wants to have both peace of mind and a positive renovation experience.

Junior Member john168 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Thumbs up 2 Thumbs up to Brice & Josh from Sky Creation

Came to know Brice and Josh in May last year when my wife and I visited Sky creation in-house showroom in Ubi. My priority was to design a presentable displayed cabinet *to showcase my antique collections and also to provide me ideas to display my paintings on the 4.8m high ceiling wall. We signed out and paid the 2k deposit immediately after their impressive presentation.

It was followed by lots of meetings and discussions, several trips to the lightings, tiles and sanitary shops etc. They were patience enough to tolerate my impromptu ideas which disrupted their initial planning designs. The renovation was started in October and ended in early December. Many months of interaction with both of them I came to realised I. D’s job was arduous as they need to juggle several tasks, customers’ expectations, technical issues at one time. With their tight schedule Brice and Josh were able to accede to my requests.

After the completion of renovation, Brice even provided after sale support such as calling his plumbers and vinyl workers back to help me to fix the toilet accessories and repair the damaged floor caused by moving, most of his workers on site were patience, meticulous and performed beyond our expectations. This clearly shows that this ID team is committed to provide good service to take care of every nook and cranny of the renovation project. Special thanks to the painter boss "David" who has trained his men well.

I believe with Brice and Josh positive attitudes, strong commitment and passion for their jobs, they are able to generate repeat customers, develop loyalty among customers and attract more new customers. They deserve the thumbs up from us.

Cheers!
    John
    Christina

Junior Member Austinmation is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Salutation to Josh & Brice for the excellent experience from start till end for both my Parents and my unit consecutively in a short period to be in time for CNY!

Timeline: delivered
    Budget: within expectations (less our Ah Lian add-ons) transparent pricing no dispute
    communication: clarity throughout with certainty and great advice with experience
    Patient level: beyond God! (No joke)

I’m simply gonna gun for these two dudes to everyone!

Back to CNY packing!

Junior Member AmeliaY is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    My personal experience with Sky Creations. I was looking for an ID before I received my keys last year for my condo and was introduced to Kaze by a friend. We started off discussing about my ideal theme and things I was looking for in a house and the kind of lifestyle I wanted. Kaze was good at listening and understanding my needs.

Based on a few conversations, he was able to grasp the ideas that fulfilled my wants for a dream home. It took a couple of meetings to discuss on the details but I was already quite assured that I could leave the reno work to Kaze. Price may not be the cheapest of all but I am very very glad with the quality of products and services that I received. He followed through all the correspondences as much as possible, liaised with the contractor, electrician, carpenter, management office and contractor, furniture companies that I bought from to coordinate for all the matters. He was very trust-worthy and delivered all as promised, went extra miles to find ways to fine-tune areas like defects and on my additional requests. I was not worried at all with the house as I know he would follow up thoroughly and eventually handover nicely. The house was handed over in time. Kaze even encouraged me to try to use everything and feedback if there is any issues so that he could fix them for my comfort.

I heard too many stories among friends about lousy, over-promising IDs or contractors and ended up they had to pay money but did all the coordination themselves.

It is the promptness, professionalism, dedication that impressed me. Not only him, the team (from carpenter, electrician, painters etc) consists of people who share the same values as him. I am very much a hassle free and happy owner after I signed up with Kaze (of course there were times that I had to participate as an owner).

Thanks again for his work looking after this home. Would recommend Kaze to anyone who is looking for renovation and ID and those who share the same values as me. Give it a try to speak with him. I wish him and the team very best at what they are doing.

Junior Member Rlim is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hello all,

My husband and I would like to take this chance and thank our interior designer Josh and his team from Sky Creation for making our dream home come true.

I've specially informed Josh of our budget and simplicity of our new house. Josh was patient and he always do his best to suit our needs. In addition, he also shared many tips and handled the entire renovation project mostly by himself. I will like to recommend him if you are looking for a meticulous and patient ID.

Member chun_lee is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    @ User who said the reviews look fake - May I ask what made you think that way??

Junior Member JoshuaYang is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Thumbs up Extremely Dedicated & Committed

Got to know Brice & Josh through a reference from a close friend of mine. Brice went to the jobsite often to ensure job was properly carried out, it was hassle free, and the handover of my house was on time. He even went extra mile to help me fix some of the damage caused by my previous owners without me asking. Many IDs treat each job as just another project, so I am really delighted to come across someone who put in so much effort & time, and treated my house like his own to ensure things were up to the mark. There was no delay & the project was smoothly handled.

Would like to show my appreciation to Josh & all the men who involved in the project such as the Painter/Plumbing/Ceiling boss "David", Carpenter boss "Ah Khoon" etc who trained his men well to deliver the excellent final results. Really appreciate it & two thumbs up for all the men involved, thank you.

Junior Member tanchewlong is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    It has been 5 months since we moved into our newly renovated home. Why is this post late is partly because I believe that it is very common to design and build a beautiful home, but I have to live in it for a period of time before I can speak about the worksmanship of things and most importantly practicality of its design.

Rewind back to early 2019:

My husband and I met up with a total of 10 IDs & contractors before deciding to go with Sky Creation as their prices are transparent, we had friends who highly recommended them and most importantly it was because we felt really comfortable with Kaze Tan, the interior designer who was referred to us by one of our friends.

In addition to the many messages which were communicated via the phone, we met up with Kaze face to face at least 3 times for thorough discussions regarding our renovation before we decided to sign the contract with Sky Creation. The whole process from the initial stage of selection of ID to the finalization of 3D artworks took 2 months as me and my husband were pretty picky and wary when it comes to cost comparisons of quotations and finding the ID whom we think can assist us build our dream home. Kaze was patient and really helpful throughout the whole process, even before signing of contract. He treated us like friends and gave us professional advice on any queries we had on top of our minds from renovation works to designs to electronics and so on. We were really impressed by the knowledge he has in even the smallest details.

Upon finalization of the 3D artwork, our renovation took no more than 6 weeks to complete. Everything went smoothly with the help of Kaze who was always there at our home when there are works going on to ensure things ran the way they should. He liaised with all external vendors whom we bought items from and arranged for deliveries, installation etc without us having to be involved in the process. Kaze also updates us constantly with photos of the progress throughout the whole renovation process, and reverts quickly when we have queries. He makes detailed clarifications and explains many thing to us in advance, which lessen our worries as newbies of renovation.

We are really lucky to have met a dedicated ID, who not only designs beautiful homes, but also carefully considering practicality when it comes to usage. He listens and takes feedbacks to ensure that the finishing product aligns with what we envision our dream home to be. We have been staying in our new place for the past month, and are extremely satisfied with how beautiful yet practical the place is. Sky Creation gives good transparent pricing with top notch service and quality carpentry finishing, products etc. We are really glad to have chose it as the ID firm for our home.

Thank you Kaze & Sky Creation for creating our dream home for us, and for allowing the whole process of renovation to be so smooth and enjoyable for us.

Fast forward to August 2019:

My family and I have been staying in our dream home for the last 5 months, and all we can say is that we really love it so much. It is in my opinion not only beautiful, but every detail was very carefully thought out by Kaze in terms of design and practicality. Staying here for 5 months, we have not had problems related to design and usage. Friends and loved ones who visited our place also appreciated its good design and clever usage of space. Our family love this dream home of ours.

Once again thank you Kaze and Sky Creation for the works. We definitely recommend Sky Creation & Kaze Tan to anyone who is looking for a trustworthy firm and ID for renovation!