NAZA (Taiwan)

belinda00

Dear pretty brides,

I just sign up a Taiwan Pre-Wedding package from NAZA (Taiwan) at JP this afternoon.
The person in-charge was too frenly and they do offer me a great package :)
errmm..but i not sure is it a perfect package..hehhee..

Their road show until tomorrow night (19/12/10 - 10pm). If interested can go there take a look.

Enjoy!

Sher

hi belinda, welcome to perfect weddings! :)

Care to share what wedding package they gave you? You will have to go to Taiwan and visit them for the photoshoot right?

Jessica

I'm also thinking of going Taiwan for my prewedding photoshoot! The scenery is so nice! I've never heard of NAZA though, is it in taiwan only?

belinda00

Dear Sher & Jessica,

The director of NAZA had 28 years experience in this field, their gown is design by it Director, Ms. Sherry.. I met her yesterday also, a frenly lady :D
Their BS was located in 西门町, they are the landlord of this fifth storey building..So i was not afraid they will shift out of there if I visit them on next yrs Mar or Apr. XD

I have a great time with them, would like to share with u all too.

My package as below:
Royal Precious-Collection in 18" 30 poses @ S$2XXX

1) 18" x 30" with 30 poses photo album
2) 20" x 24" carved frame with Canvas Photograph
3) 10" Crystal Picture Frame
4) 100pcs thank you card
5) CD-Room with 30 pcs
6) 2 White Gown
7) 3 Evening Gown
8) 5 Styles
9) Bridal veil and hair ornaments provided
10) Groom's tuxedo and formal suits x 2 sets
11) Waist cummerbund, shirt and boutonniere for groom.
12) Studio Shooting and Outdoor Scene shooting for whole Day.

Things they Free to me:
1) 10 poses in photo album (mean i've 40 poses..woohoo) -- remember to request
2) 1 evening gown (total i've 4 evening gown to shoot)
3) 1 style (Total 6 style i've)
4) Ferris Wheel frame x 1
5) Guest Book x 1
6) Any gown in their shop (usually they will charge)
7) Any photographer can be choose (usually different price for different grade)
ermm..i think i will request 1 mini album from them..hehhehe

Package not include: (Tina will tell u everything in details)
1) Freight Charge (They will post the album back to us) - Est NT300
2) Space rental expenses (admission fees)
3) Transportation for MPV 7 seats (NT2K/4 hour), additional NT400/1hour -- normally need 6-8hour
4) Stylist for outdoor shooting - NT6K whole day, they charge me NT5k

I've spend about 3 hour to sit with Tina, she really frenly and make everything very clear..NO HIDDEN COST, and most important things it NOT HARD SELL..I was so comfortable with her.As i told her i've budget for oversea shooting, she helps me lots and try to match my target, warm daooo :D

Anything they offer Tina will write inside our package, they keep the original, we keep 1 copy of it..all prices stated clearly..
Today is their last day in Singapore, their next destination is Hong Kong..

If need my help, can drop an email to me: shiwei_haha@hotmail.com

Best Regard,
Belinda

Last edited:

angelwings

hey belinda, thanks so much for sharing with us! Wow, you are so detailed, i myself am not as detailed as you, scared if i sign with a taiwan boutique for prewedding photoshoot and miss out on something, later they say will charge extra haha. So many things to think of for wedding photoshoot and AD! You mentioned having 2 wedding banquet in 2 different place, is it 1 in Taiwan and 1 in Singapore?

missylis

your post is so informative, thank you bel! i had put a deposit with century weddings taiwan (different boutique from yours) for pre-wedding photoshoot a few months back, so glad to read about your experience because i didnt know anyone who had signed up with a taiwan pre-wedding photoshoot boutique. Your post makes me feel more reassured about going for my prewedding photoshoot in taiwan! :D my package is about the same as yours, but i did miss out on quite a few vital details like car decorations, space rentals and bridal accessories that i did not confirm whether i would have to pay extra.

you will be going for your shoot next may/ apr? hope you can share your experience then! it will be super helpful for us brides wanting to go to taiwan for photoshoot! :laugh:

belinda00

Dear Angelwings & Missylis,

Angelwings,my 2 different places was in Malaysia & Singapore :)
I did some survey before, I remember some couple have to pay the freight charge if they wan to post their free gown back to Singapore, and after that post back to taiwan to return..it mean they have to pay double for their freight charge..i voice out this problem to Tina..She is too kind, she told me she can help me carry to Singapore when on her next road show to Singapore..FOC..

Yaya, anythings have to ask before sign up, coz some BS will immediately change their attitude once they get the deposit.

Tina was go through 1 by 1 and explain to me, even give me a Taiwan's Itinerary when I visit Taiwan, she had plan it for me. Normally transportation in Taiwan are not included d, remember to check it out..n n n the accommodation..They suggest a place only 5min walking distance to their BS, about NT1.7K per night..I request somewhere more cheaper (coz i might to stay for 6N or 5N), Sherry will help me survey others place which is safe and match to my budget XD (Once get the information will share out too :tongue:)

Oh, remember to ask about AMPOULES. (Mostly BS will earn from AMPOULES n Fake Lashes..) Last time when my ROM, the MUA insist me to use her fake lashes, charge me S$20!! I've lots fake lashes, different type also..hng! Finally somethings happen then I turn down her service..

Tina told me that I can brings my own AMPOULES, she remind me to bring more coz my hubby also need to apply..hehehe..

Missylis, try to request, maybe they can offer you also, it not harm to ask,hehhe :D

Tina asked me go on Mar or before Flower Expo, coz she wan free me 2 ticket of Flower expo :love: She knows i like Taiwan Pineapple Tarc & Sunflower Biscuit, she wrote a remark on our package also. And she said wanna gain 2kg on my hubby weight with those Taiwan Local Food...hahhahaa :laugh:

Last edited:

Jessica

Thanks for replying belinda dear! Your experience and advice are so helpful, hope you don't mind replying us! :D When will you be having your wedding? $1.5k for 3 made to measure gowns is actually quite reasonable price, in Singapore MTM gowns are about $2-5k each!! How will you be confirming on the gowns? Will it be like they show you the designs before you go to taiwan and then you try them on in taiwan?

Yep going in march is such a great idea, I saw the Flower Expo on TV before, they made me melt!! I'm sure your prewedding photos will be totally gorgeous!! :p

btw dear, what's their name in chinese? I can't seem to find any information about NAZA, i think it's because they are a taiwanese company so all their information is in chinese?

Last edited:

belinda00

Thanks for replying belinda dear! Your experience and advice are so helpful, hope you don't mind replying us! :D When will you be having your wedding? $1.5k for 3 made to measure gowns is actually quite reasonable price, in Singapore MTM gowns are about $2-5k each!! How will you be confirming on the gowns? Will it be like they show you the designs before you go to taiwan and then you try them on in taiwan?

Yep going in march is such a great idea, I saw the Flower Expo on TV before, they made me melt!! I'm sure your prewedding photos will be totally gorgeous!! :p

btw dear, what's their name in chinese? I can't seem to find any information about NAZA, i think it's because they are a taiwanese company so all their information is in chinese?

Hi jess, opsss..is it..erm..coz i was in budget,hehhehee :unsure:
Actually the gown is the special offer to me, it not inside the package.
ermm, she will show me when i go to Taiwan..coz i haven't confirm the offer yet.
Sice i've met up with her, think she will get a gown which is suit to me..
I remember she said she will prepare a 雪纱gown for me..i was not questioned lots coz i still consider ==

Their chinese name is: 娜拉典藏婚纱
google search: naza.tw will do :)
They have english version also

I can't wait to go there..This is one of my motivation to move forward.
Currently was too stress n tired to prepare those wedding things.
After meet with them, they solve a lots my worries.

I would like mention here,they do not give me any commission to promote them.
Coz i was too understand those brides who wanna go Oversea for Pre-wedding shooting.It's really alots of things bother around. I was the one of them, surf to dig information but too little..I understand so i sharing :wink:

Sher

heyy belinda, congratulations that you finally move forward with this, you deserve a happy and relaxing trip to taiwan before your wedding! :D I totally understand, planning a wedding is such a headache and so many things to consider. What you've shared with us is very useful for new brides who want to go overseas for photoshoot. :) I totally didnt think about how I'm going to bring back the freebies (like photo album, ferris wheel etc) that they give us, was intending to go for a taiwan photoshoot next year. Your sharing really helped me to take all these into consideration for my planning! *huggies*

I think it's good that you go to taiwan for photoshoot and even for your gowns, because in Singapore the gowns and photoshoots are quite expensive! Like, for prewedding photoshoot in Singapore itself, normal packages are already $2k+, don't even have freebies like photoframe, ferris wheel photoframe etc. Rental (not sale) for bridal gown is easily $500-$800, and that's for 1 day only. Going for taiwan photoshoot is getting quite alot of value, in my opinion too. and can even go sight-seeing, shopping and eating! :) It's a good choice to stay for 5N or 6N, because their normal package of 3-4N is abit too short, how to have time to enjoy yourself haha. I will most likely be extending my stay to 5-7N too, treat it as a pre-wedding holiday because the wedding planning period will be so busy! Do keep us updated on where they recommend you to stay, most of us who want to go to taiwan for photos will probably have to stay in the area as well because most of the bridal boutiques in taiwan seem to be around there. :D thank you dear!!

belinda00

heyy belinda, congratulations that you finally move forward with this, you deserve a happy and relaxing trip to taiwan before your wedding! :D I totally understand, planning a wedding is such a headache and so many things to consider. What you've shared with us is very useful for new brides who want to go overseas for photoshoot. :) I totally didnt think about how I'm going to bring back the freebies (like photo album, ferris wheel etc) that they give us, was intending to go for a taiwan photoshoot next year. Your sharing really helped me to take all these into consideration for my planning! *huggies*

I think it's good that you go to taiwan for photoshoot and even for your gowns, because in Singapore the gowns and photoshoots are quite expensive! Like, for prewedding photoshoot in Singapore itself, normal packages are already $2k+, don't even have freebies like photoframe, ferris wheel photoframe etc. Rental (not sale) for bridal gown is easily $500-$800, and that's for 1 day only. Going for taiwan photoshoot is getting quite alot of value, in my opinion too. and can even go sight-seeing, shopping and eating! :) It's a good choice to stay for 5N or 6N, because their normal package of 3-4N is abit too short, how to have time to enjoy yourself haha. I will most likely be extending my stay to 5-7N too, treat it as a pre-wedding holiday because the wedding planning period will be so busy! Do keep us updated on where they recommend you to stay, most of us who want to go to taiwan for photos will probably have to stay in the area as well because most of the bridal boutiques in taiwan seem to be around there. :D thank you dear!!

dear sher, thank u very muchie ...I'm glad I've make this decision also. As what you said, sight-seeing, shopping and eating..woohoo, photo-shooting cum traveling :D
Wedding needs lot of money, especially for me to have 2 dinner banquet..so far i haven't settle the AD Photographer & Videographer x 2 also..Headache to think all about that..sob sob!! (Any lobang can share?) :tongue:

Actually b4 that.i thinking to hv my photo shooting in JB, but from the experience and sharing by those ex-bridals, it make me think twice..scene, indoor studio n gown will be the same..attitude and hidden cost make me hold my step..

Ohya, another good point from Naza was: they will prepare the things you request for photo shooting without additional charge. I still remember last time when i went to one of a bridal fair, the BS said if i wan to have balloon or candle I've to prepare myself. gosh!!

If you have ur own idea on the way of shooting/make up/hair do etc,they most welcome. Tina and Sherry encourage me to start to do homework now. They welcome me to voice out, but sure they still will give professional advise to me.

Tina give me a drafty itinerary for photo shooting.
Taiwan Pre-Wedding photo shooting Min need 4 Days 3 Nights

1st day: (Choose gown n discussing)
Airport to NAZA BS (via freego est NT140) -- Stop in front of this BS.
Choose gown, discuss with MUA & Photographer (needs min 2 Hour)
But i think will more than that..coz i was too talkative ;p
Night can go ShiLin night market.

2nd day: (Full day photo shooting)
7.30am - 8am reach NAZA BS. (Bride and Groom make up need about 2H)
Make up time is depends on what kind of scene you have to capture.

3rd day: (Choose Photo)
After choose photo is Free n Easy

4th day:
Back to Singapore

At least, I've somethings in my mind :D

angelwings

Hi belinda, thanks for replying! and thanks for sharing the itinerary, so useful! wow, only 1 day of photoshoot? is it enough? hehehe. :D

that's great that they don't have extra charges for props, cos it'll be quite ridiculous to bring them over to taiwan for photoshoot haha.

For the 3 dresses for sgd $1.5k, it's quite worth it if you find the right dresses you want from their shop. It's really made to measure? Means that you choose the design from their selection and they will custom make to your size? Since they have such a big building, i think they would have quite a big selection as compared to most shops here. in fact nowadays bridal gown rental itself is about $1k++, those $500-800 that Sher mentioned are probably for those lower end ones and really have limited designs.

belinda00

Hi belinda, thanks for replying! and thanks for sharing the itinerary, so useful! wow, only 1 day of photoshoot? is it enough? hehehe. :D

that's great that they don't have extra charges for props, cos it'll be quite ridiculous to bring them over to taiwan for photoshoot haha.

For the 3 dresses for sgd $1.5k, it's quite worth it if you find the right dresses you want from their shop. It's really made to measure? Means that you choose the design from their selection and they will custom make to your size? Since they have such a big building, i think they would have quite a big selection as compared to most shops here. in fact nowadays bridal gown rental itself is about $1k++, those $500-800 that Sher mentioned are probably for those lower end ones and really have limited designs.

Dear Angel,erm..Normally for outdoor-shooting in Taiwan only take 1 day.Before that, they will discuss what scene you wan via email then they will plan the journey for you.

But you have to ask the charges for the photographer and MUA who follows you. Tina said my NT5K for MUA is whole day, aren't count by hour..mean from morning to night is still NT5K, no matter how many hour..hehehehe :)

Regarding to the gown, i'm not sure is it so-called MTM in Singapore..Maybe is like what you said Angel, choose from their selection and to alter abit to fix me size..

S$1K++ to rent a gown in Singapore?? huh..really? So far i know the price of rental is depends on the gown design, I dunno it so cost so much..:unsure:

bearlove

hey belinda, yup, normally if you get the dress ala carte from bridal boutiques, 1k+ is quite normal price. Of course if you ask them to plan your wedding which can include alot of stuff like actual day photography, bridesmaid dresses etc, usually the total price will be between $3k to $5k including the bridal gown, so it's more worth it. :) but if you are already getting the gown from taiwan, you can try to get all the other stuff at a lower price :)

belinda00

dear bearlove~it really drive me crazy for those lil things =="..everything start from K (thousand)..sob sob T.T

I've booked my ticket to Taiwan on Mar-5th..Will got there for 1 week, hehe (from Mar-5th until Mar-12th).
I was spot a super cheap air ticket from txgxrair, it oni S$15 on the return way..BUT BUT BUT..i was too late to booked lar..arrrggg!!
And Exx air also, 2 way for 2 person oni at S$430!! But BUT BUT, when i click refresh button to double confirm my flight date, it SOLD OUT also..arggg!!!!
Finally i get my air ticket from Jxtstxr (Jxt Sxvxr)..Is an early flight depart, night flight return :laugh:

But still not yet decide which scene I shud go to..any ideas babes bride?

bearlove

hey belinda, great to see you back! :) omg that is so unfortunate to miss those two bookings, how much did you pay for JS?

i think the beautiful places to go for your photos in taiwan would be the flower gardens (esp during the flower exhibition), mountain areas and river areas. I love those nature areas which singapore doesn't have so that's why taiwan would be great for those kind of pics, haha. I think those old taiwan streets would be quite interesting for pictures too, so retro! :D

did you see any scene from naza's photo albums that you like? anyways they have already planned your itinerary right? :wub:

belinda00

dear bearlove, recently was busy with work n headache for the itinerary, hehehe.. This is the 1st time I travel to Taiwan, many place i wish to go :tongue:

I like retro coz i like lomography :laugh:

huh, u mean i can have my photoshooting in Flower Expo? But i think i've to pay the entrance fees for my outdoor's team right? (NAZA promise to give me 2 ticket of Flower Expo if I go there b4 it's end..hehehe)

I wan shoot somethings different in Singapore, as u said the Flower Garden & the natural scene in Taiwan.. ohya..what is the flower season on Mar? I think i've to ask Naza 1st..Bearlove, where did u shoot while u in Taiwan? Might to share ur photo with me? :love:

bearlove

hey belinda, oops i must be mistaken, i thought can take wedding photo at the expo. but it's an exhibition, don't think they allow couples to take there, hehe. I havent gone for my shoot yet, probably late 2011 or 2012 then can go, need to save up money for all the wedding things first haha.

The flower exhibition is called Taipei Flora Expo 2011, actually started already but it lasts till april. :) exact date is 2010/11/6-2011/4/25.

got 1 pic here of the flowers.. so beautiful :D
:Dflower.jpg

oh yea in the end how much did u pay for jet * flight? :)

belinda00

yaya..is Flora Expo XD I will spend one day at there also..but not for my wedding photo..i think they not allow too right.
Wedding need lots $$$..My hubby n I start saving since last 2 yrs..

My flight ticket S$11xx T.T (actually this price can take exx air coz they are doing promotion now, but too bad the ticket had been sold on the date i wan..Org!!)

Sher

dear belinda, i love lomography too!! it's really so different from the normal kinds of photos we take. not a lot of people know what it is though, did you tell naza that you want that kind of pictures? because last time my friend went for her shoot at a local bridal boutique, she did not specify what kind of style she wanted, end up she did not really like it, which is quite sad. i see naza's pictures mostly not lomo kind, more of the natural nature type, better tell them if you want it yea. :D

ouch, $1000+ is abit ex, poor gal. T.T in your first post you didn't mention whether they got give you any rebate on the air fare? Because i remember i spoke to one taiwan boutique when they having road show in singapore, they got give about $300 off the package for air fare.. but it's quite a small amount. And my thinking is that they can just increase the price to say that they include the air fare but it's not really the case. is your package high $2k+ or low $2k+? :)