NAZA (Taiwan) - Page 9
    
 
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 356

Thread: NAZA (Taiwan)

  1. #121
    Member sillyger is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    41
    Perfect Points
    24.9
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCrystal View Post
    i also going 2 weeks. hahaha.... i bringing a big luggage there. bringing my own crystal bouquet there for the shoot too. i bought 2 pairs of shoes from anna nucci. tonight i take pic and upload let u all see. the other pair i bought at elsewhere. my shoes also quite bling especially the one for WG which i will only wear once also. maybe i will sell away after my photoshoot.
    oh... nt keeping for actual day? wow u did crystal bouquet... u really bot for photoshoot... u all bringing any small item /bears/ wedding band/ proposal ring etc that is meaningful to u all for the shoot?

  2. #122
    Senior Member PrincessCrystal is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    449
    Perfect Points
    292.4
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by sillyger View Post
    oh... nt keeping for actual day? wow u did crystal bouquet... u really bot for photoshoot... u all bringing any small item /bears/ wedding band/ proposal ring etc that is meaningful to u all for the shoot?
    i will only be wearing the silver shoe for AD so the white pair is of no use after photoshoot. silver pair still can wear daily as it is not that bling as the white one. yes, i did my own crystal bouquet. i will be bringing the bear my fiance gave me during vday as the bear got my name and his on the bear t-shirt. will be bringing the proposal ring and wedding bands there too!

  3. #123
    Junior Member Daffyger is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1
    Perfect Points
    0.4
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Belinda, Are you back from your photoshoot? Care to share as I am going for taiwan photoshoot on this coming July?

  4. #124
    Member sillyger is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    41
    Perfect Points
    24.9
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCrystal View Post
    i will only be wearing the silver shoe for AD so the white pair is of no use after photoshoot. silver pair still can wear daily as it is not that bling as the white one. yes, i did my own crystal bouquet. i will be bringing the bear my fiance gave me during vday as the bear got my name and his on the bear t-shirt. will be bringing the proposal ring and wedding bands there too!
    ic.. wow u really bring alot of stuff!!!

  5. #125
    Junior Member miyuki716 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    20
    Perfect Points
    16.4
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Belinda - Mind sharing you photos with me? I just had mine with Naza too

  6. #126
    Senior Member PrincessCrystal is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    449
    Perfect Points
    292.4
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by miyuki716 View Post
    Hi Belinda - Mind sharing you photos with me? I just had mine with Naza too
    Hi miyuki716, you just came back from your shoot with Naza? can share your experience with us? where were the places you went for your shoot, who is your MUA and PG?

  7. #127
    Member sillyger is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    41
    Perfect Points
    24.9
    View Wedding Profile
    Today got few new album in naza fb.... Belinda00 & miyuki716, are they urs?

  8. #128
    Junior Member katasy is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1
    Perfect Points
    0.7
    View Wedding Profile
    hi ladies, i just signed a package with Naza not too long ago too....! can u pls share some photos with me? i read through the threads and it seems like they are pretty good!

  9. #129
    Junior Member miyuki716 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    20
    Perfect Points
    16.4
    View Wedding Profile
    Heya. I didn't agree to them to share my photos for advertisement purposes, so those on FB should not be mine.

    For us it wasn't a very pleasant experience (they even forgot to take the vest we rented from them for outdoor shoot) and the result was not as what we expected. The make up artist (not the one Belinda used) wasn't that good (she applied ampoule on my hands and neck and shoulder but did not apply any power / touch up thereafter, what is point of putting the ampoule then) and didn't do simple mani & pedi (as promised) for me.

    Like Belinda mentioned, they do not organise the photos in order during the photo selection session (so very likely you would end up choosing the same pose same spot if you don't check carefully).

  10. #130
    Senior Member PrincessCrystal is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    449
    Perfect Points
    292.4
    View Wedding Profile
    hi miyuki, can tell us the name of your MUA so that we can avoid getting her as our MUA.

  11. #131
    Junior Member miyuki716 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    20
    Perfect Points
    16.4
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCrystal View Post
    hi miyuki, can tell us the name of your MUA so that we can avoid getting her as our MUA.
    I have Zhu Zhu as the MUA. I guess maybe she wasn't very happy that I didnt buy ampoules from her and I was given a special rate of S$220 by her boss to have her out with me during outdoor shooting.

  12. #132
    Senior Member PrincessCrystal is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    449
    Perfect Points
    292.4
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by miyuki716 View Post
    I have Zhu Zhu as the MUA. I guess maybe she wasn't very happy that I didnt buy ampoules from her and I was given a special rate of S$220 by her boss to have her out with me during outdoor shooting.
    thanks for sharing with us who your MUA was. i will be bringing my own ampoules there as well and i hope they will not give me zhuzhu as my MUA. i think i will request for the MUA that belinda mentioned.

  13. #133
    Junior Member miyuki716 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    20
    Perfect Points
    16.4
    View Wedding Profile
    PrincessCrystal -when are you going for your shooting? I am trying to get a re-shoot but I doubt they will agree (as we have asked for a raw copies of selected photos which we will ask our friends to edit for us). And this also involves additional time & costs. I think it really depends on who you get and after all I do not consider them as fantastic as they advertised. A lot of hidden costs too (rental of vests, extra costs to do montage for the album, extra charges for photoshop apart from natural editing etc). I was told I can rent the gown for AD at S$299 but then it turned out to be S$2k if i want a decent gown + evening gown. So at the end I didnt take it.

  14. #134
    Senior Member PrincessCrystal is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    449
    Perfect Points
    292.4
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by miyuki716 View Post
    PrincessCrystal -when are you going for your shooting? I am trying to get a re-shoot but I doubt they will agree (as we have asked for a raw copies of selected photos which we will ask our friends to edit for us). And this also involves additional time & costs. I think it really depends on who you get and after all I do not consider them as fantastic as they advertised. A lot of hidden costs too (rental of vests, extra costs to do montage for the album, extra charges for photoshop apart from natural editing etc). I was told I can rent the gown for AD at S$299 but then it turned out to be S$2k if i want a decent gown + evening gown. So at the end I didnt take it.
    my shoot is 1st week of May. did you get someone to help u take pic using your own camera while the PG is shooting? did you pay additional for the raw copies of the photos? now i am quite worried after you say there are many hidden costs. when i signed up with them, my package include AD cos i ask for it. but according to belinda, everything seems fine for her. may i know when did you go for your shoot?

  15. #135
    Junior Member miyuki716 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    20
    Perfect Points
    16.4
    View Wedding Profile
    We did bring our own camera but no time / chance to take photos. The MUA at times also MIA. I just done my shooting last week. We are now considering re-shoot in Spore or Taiwan though. Not confirmed yet.

    Belinda are you able to share some of your photos?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts