Need advise on wedding lunch better or dinner?

Eren

I chose lunch because I will be doing my ROM on a separate date, so the only thing I need to do before the luncheon is the gatecrash and the tea ceremony. My hotel banquet package includes a tea room for us to hold the tea ceremony, which simplifies my schedule a lot. I save on having to order catering for lunch after the tea ceremony at each other's house as well so that's a bonus.

Did a rough survey on my colleagues and they seem to like lunch more as well, said they can go out after that instead of rushing home to sleep.

loveleevanilla

i prefer lunch since it's much easier to handle than the dinner and it also saves a lot time especially if the wedding will take place in the morning. :)

WendyDanTan

Selling off Wedding Dinner Package

Venue: Ramada Singapore At Zhongshan Park (4 start)

Balestier Ballroom (Level 2)

Table of 10 persons

Package: Chinese Set Dinner @ $888.00 +++
Minimum & Maximum Attendance: 180 persons & 240 persons
Wedding Dinner packages inclusive of followings;

- 8 Course Chinese Dinner set menu
- Free Flow of drinks including beer
- Complimentary a bottle of house pour wine for every guaranteed table of 10 persons
- Additional 12 bottles of house pour wine with guaranteed of 18 tables & above
- Champagne pyramid including bottle of champagne for toasting
- Complimentary 2 night stay in the park view room
- Complimentary car park coupon based on 30% of confirmed guest attendance
- Complimentary use of LCD projects ( Total 4 units)

Important Notes;

- Wedding Dinner to be in 2014
- Original Date is 16 November 2014. Alternative date to hotel availability
- Payment of $6,000 for the transfer of the ownership of the package
- Need not worry about the “Ban Dang” issue as my wife & I are still staying happily together. Decided to give up the packages as planning of having baby instead.

Interested please kindly contact Mr Steven at 9687 0090, alternately may email me at steventan@zegio.com.sg & wendydantan923@gmail.com. Please let us have your contact number and your wedding day. Thank you.

Thank you

jwinlyn

I'm also afraid wedding lunch may be difficult to break even. Even though it's cheaper people may bao a lot less. But I think at the end of the day I wouldn't want to go for dinner and tire myself out so lunch it shall be then.

kaizen1992

Lunch if you're saving up on the budget aspect, coz it's brief and quick.

Dinner takes much more time and can drag on for the rest of the evening :)