NY1999 Taiwan Bridal Shop

+ Reply to Thread
    Junior Member Carey is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

NY1999 Taiwan Bridal Shop

Hey BTB,

Anyone of your sign the package at Suntec Wedding Fair on 2-4 March 2012?

Any comments on their services or overall?

Member ying85 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi,
    i sign with them too and just taken my photo.
    their service is good but gown selection is limited.

Junior Member jolynchong is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Oh my.... I thought they have a wide selection of gown. Did u buy any gown from them? And somemore i'm a plus size bride

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hey.. Can PM to tell mi more about the experience with NY1999?

Junior Member tayagnes is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I've signed with them in March too! Any reviews? thanks.

Junior Member Qianwens is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Kenting photoshoot with ny1999

Hey girls my fiancé and I just finished our photoshoot with ny1999 (aka new york vogue aka alena ny1999 aka 纽约时尚婚纱) 2 days ago and I thoroughly enjoyed the whole process! And of course it was a huge relief to have finished the photoshoot and extinguish feelings that we have been scammed (u know, after reading all the bad comments on the web).. We had really low expectations of this bridal shop and damn, we were *surprised . The make up artiste was Liz and I loved her make up on me.. except the part after the shoot where I had a serious breakout consisting of a hundred pimples. And the ampoules she tried to sell to us, NTD500 each. Me and my fiancé used 2 each. Wah Lao heartache . So the next day we asked her to use half an ampoule for each of us (it's more than enough).

My fiancé and I were so lucky to have 李金树 as our photographer even though we didn't book him in advance. Must count our blessings cus he was sooooooo good! My fiancé was very camera shy but the photographer made us look so gd n stylish. We had a very hard time choosing the photos n ended up burning our pockets .*
    *for the ladies -

1. Bring sunblock for your outdoor shoot! They won't remind u to put your sunblock at any point ~ just gotta take care of urself

2. Wear decent panties . Unless you don't mind letting your costume assistant see your paper disposable underwear / gstring / granny underwear

3. Bring heels that are not too uncomfortable. You will be wAlking on slopes/grass / up down up down .

4. Bring slippers. Some shots will be in the wAter or at the beach~ so u will wear the slippers from the car to the site..

5. Bring sufficient*make up remover. They will send u to your hostel immediately after the shoot.*

6. Get a good shampoo and conditioner . You will definitely need a good 350 mls of good shampoo to remove all the hairspray and tangles.

7. Remember to put some powder on your legs as there will be shots that require you to expose them..

8. Nu bra. Don't buy those lousy quality ones . I did that and ended up buying one more set from ny1999 at Ntd 1800.*

Most important of all.. Remember to enjoy yourselves!

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    So how their gown? Did you bought their gown back or you will rent in Singapore boutique?

Junior Member pighoho is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    anyone has taken their photoshoot and care to share their photos?

Junior Member viky135 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Thumbsup Review on our Kenting Photoshoot with 纽约时尚婚纱

Hello all,

My fiancé and I just completed our photoshoot with 纽约时尚婚纱 (NY), also known as NY Vogue in Taiwan. We had a lot of funs and the whole experience with them was really a pleasant 1! Our meals and lodging are well-taken care of and provided in the package that we signed.

Summary of our 3 Days Programme

Day 1: Pick up by NY-Peter from Zuoying -> Gown fitting and selection. Due to the wide range of gowns and the staffs were very patient with me as I took almost 4 hours just to choose 5 gown to me liking. -> Discussion with our make-up artiste, Ella on the styles that we want -> Discussion with our photograph Lin Yuan Chang aka Long on the shooting locations and mood that we would like for our album.

Day 2: Full Day Outdoor shoot at Kenting, including night shoot at the night market. We have a total of 3 sets of gowns and suits plus a set of our personal clothes, a total of 4 sets. Our make-up artiste and stylist, Ella is super professional and will change a different style for each attire.

Day 3 (AM): Half-day Indoor shoot in NY's studio, we have 2 sets of gowns and attire. A range of backgrounds for us to choose to suit our needs. I accidentally left an important props for our shoot in the hostel and their staff, Ah Wei was nice enough to drive my fiancé back to get it. Really appreciate such a kind act and gesture by them. After our indoor shoot, we were given some free and easy time to do some shopping in Pingtung.

Day 3 (PM): By evening, our photos are already ready for our viewing and selection. Super prompt and efficient. They were very patient and not pushy even when we decide to just buy the video and not add any additonal poses. NY was also very accomodating as we have requested to change some of the items to suit our needs. In addition, we also got them to develop our 床头照 within 5 days and to courier it to our Taipei hotel so that we can hand-carry it back to save on postage.

Day 4: End of our photoshoot, we proceeded to Taichung and Taipe for our extended holiday...

Overall Review: We had a memorable and wonderful photoshoot experience with NY... Thanks for the wonderful and professional team!!!

http://www.ny1999.com/index/main.php

Junior Member Daisyloves is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Hello

Quote Originally Posted by jolynchong View Post
    Oh my.... I thought they have a wide selection of gown. Did u buy any gown from them? And somemore i'm a plus size bride
    Hii! I am also a plus size bride. Have u taken ur pre wedding shoots?

Daisy