Odelia Bridal

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Odelia Bridal

Junior Member jingyan is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Odelia Bridal

Hi all btb, have anyone heard about Odelia Bridal at Amoy St? I had just sign up a package with them last week. Found their PG works is impressive, the gowns are very nice, service is very good. Just want to know more about them

Junior Member lisagoh is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Odelia Bridal Studio - Excellent Choice!

Hi Jing Yan,

My husband and I just completed a full wedding package with Odelia Bridal on 1 Feb. It was by chance that we walked into their studio (even before their official launch), and very easily fell in love their photography and warm service.

Pre-wedding and Actual Day Photography
    - Rex made it very comfortable for us, guiding us throughout photo-shoot to keep it as natural as possible.
    - It was also efficient in the studio, moving from scene to scene very quickly - it wasn't tiring at all.
    - We liked it that Rex took into consideration who we are - we run a restaurant, so he suggested we did some fun "cooking" shots and these turned out to be very memorable.
    - Rex easily adapted and made use of the surroundings, and made suggestions for the actual day photo shoot - "Brothers" and "Sisters" enjoyed themselves as well.

Overall - Gown and Suit Fitting, Collection & Return, Photo Album, Bridal Car setup etc
    It was very important to us that we had a trustworthy photographer for our wedding - on-time, creative, and reliable shots: Rex delivered on all of these. It was a bonus that everything else was so smooth and well-coordinated by Jovin. We received plenty of compliments from family and friends on the gowns, suits, makeup and photos.

You definitely made a right choice by going ahead with Odelia Bridal - we really enjoyed the entire wedding process and are very proud of our photos. I am happy for you to be in touch with me at lisa.yzgoh@gmail.com if you want to find out more. Otherwise really, you are already in good hands for your wedding. Congratulations and we wish you all the best!

Junior Member kuroiitan is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    3 words to describe - very warm service! agreed with lisagoh totally. its too bad for me that ive already signed up with another bridal before getting to know them. I'm actually still contemplating to forgo my deposit with that bridal and sign with Odelia..

Junior Member Jttt is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Kuroiitan, Can relate to how you feel. I also have an package signed before i met Odelia Bridal. Love the Odelia team, they are so sincere and service provided is superb. Thus, i took their in house studio package. Our studio shoot with Rex ( Odelia in house PG) was so fun and relax. The photos turn out well too, we have many compliments from our loved ones.
    Eventually , i forfiet my previously signed package and sign my AD with Odelia Bridal also.
    Wishing you a blissful marriage , Kuroiitan ! All the best to your wedding prep !

Junior Member simplyblack is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Good service provided by the Odelia team. No hard sell, customizable package.

Junior Member desdesiree is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Thumbsup

dear ladies, just here to share about my experience with Odelia Bridal yesterday.

I was thinking of having my PWS in korea until I saw Odelia bridal on facebook and their photos just amazed me. got the Korean feel!!
    prior to this, we have been to roadshows where the sales people will just keep pushing their package to us and there's just no breathing space or negotiation space for us. it's either we sign on the spot or we get some sort of psychotic death stare in return.
    and HTB is super sceptical of sales talk and he just doesn't like when someone pushes him to buy smth which we have yet to have a lot of ideas for or you knw when someone is just 'fake' for the sake of your sales. my HTB will just sit there and play game on his phone and let me do the talking that sort of thg, maybe you guys have this kind of experience also. but at Odelia, he went on n on like some broken radio, which can only mean 1 thg, he feels that it's the right studio. HAHAHAHAHA.

so we went there ytd afternoon boss, and as we entered we found that the studio was small but somewhat cosy.
    , took a seat and jovin who's the lady boss started showing us some of their albums which were all taken by her husband, Rex, if you do not know, he's the main photographer behind Luvaddict photography and previously 2 of us photography. for me, I really like his style, very artsy, very unique and there's just this vibe that's different from others. n afterwhich I was asked to tell her what kind of gowns I like and what and how's our wedding going to be like. so I told her I love lace. she showed me exactly what I had in my mind. n even offered a few other pieces for me to try!

thereafter, we were invited up to take a look at their indoor studio, which I don't think a lot of bridal shops offered to do so, n from my knowledge, some of the different bridal studios share the same studios or smth. you can really see from their studio, they spent effort in creating the space so that it's unique n not the ones that you usually see outside or on facebook.

then we came back down to discuss abt their packages. I was surprised to find out that they don't charge GST. what they offer us is the nett price. quite impressed with all of jovin's answers because I actually prepared a list full of qtns to ask. (you knw the bridal package checklist that we can download? I wrote down all the qtns from it to ask her. and some extra questions from my own too. lol.) she's really patient and she actually knows what is she talking about and able to be flexible and negotiate if I wanna add some stuff or If I do not need some stuff. quite a no. of perks I have gotten for myself I must say or maybe I feel cos I don't think I'm good at bargaining though.

we asked if we could go see another bridal studio and decide which studio we want and she just said that there's no obligation and that it's okay. =) there isn't a lot of other couples there staring at me when I tried out the gowns and when we discussed the package, which we really liked. cos HTB and I dislike the kind of studios cluttered with a lot of coordinators and couples and people start pinpointing this that and being 'fake' when you are just a normal person trying out gowns. I feel they really give me a sense of comfortability and privacy to be there.
    so in the end, we went back and she was so happy when we said we wanna sign with them! and I must say, they are very down to earth and humble people when the gowns are all customised and designed by Jovin, and the PWS are all done by Rex. really hard to find such genuine people in the wedding industry. Jovin really listed down black and white what we agreed on even without me asking her to.

I'm really glad I made this choice and I cannot wait for my gown selection day to come. in a way, I feel that they touched us and made us feel they are there for us n they really listened to what we want to do and what are our ideas. unlike the other few that I went to, those girls just pushed their ideas to me. which I really don't like.

well, if you ladies need any more information on my package with Odelia bridal, don't hesitate to ask me! I'm more than happy to share and help! because I found Odelia thru online forums and groups too via fellow graduate brides!

Junior Member jocas008 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    thanks for the sincere review guys

Junior Member Flamingice is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by desdesiree View Post
    dear ladies, just here to share about my experience with Odelia Bridal yesterday.

I was thinking of having my PWS in korea until I saw Odelia bridal on facebook and their photos just amazed me. got the Korean feel!!
    prior to this, we have been to roadshows where the sales people will just keep pushing their package to us and there's just no breathing space or negotiation space for us. it's either we sign on the spot or we get some sort of psychotic death stare in return.
    and HTB is super sceptical of sales talk and he just doesn't like when someone pushes him to buy smth which we have yet to have a lot of ideas for or you knw when someone is just 'fake' for the sake of your sales. my HTB will just sit there and play game on his phone and let me do the talking that sort of thg, maybe you guys have this kind of experience also. but at Odelia, he went on n on like some broken radio, which can only mean 1 thg, he feels that it's the right studio. HAHAHAHAHA.

so we went there ytd afternoon boss, and as we entered we found that the studio was small but somewhat cosy.
    , took a seat and jovin who's the lady boss started showing us some of their albums which were all taken by her husband, Rex, if you do not know, he's the main photographer behind Luvaddict photography and previously 2 of us photography. for me, I really like his style, very artsy, very unique and there's just this vibe that's different from others. n afterwhich I was asked to tell her what kind of gowns I like and what and how's our wedding going to be like. so I told her I love lace. she showed me exactly what I had in my mind. n even offered a few other pieces for me to try!

thereafter, we were invited up to take a look at their indoor studio, which I don't think a lot of bridal shops offered to do so, n from my knowledge, some of the different bridal studios share the same studios or smth. you can really see from their studio, they spent effort in creating the space so that it's unique n not the ones that you usually see outside or on facebook.

then we came back down to discuss abt their packages. I was surprised to find out that they don't charge GST. what they offer us is the nett price. quite impressed with all of jovin's answers because I actually prepared a list full of qtns to ask. (you knw the bridal package checklist that we can download? I wrote down all the qtns from it to ask her. and some extra questions from my own too. lol.) she's really patient and she actually knows what is she talking about and able to be flexible and negotiate if I wanna add some stuff or If I do not need some stuff. quite a no. of perks I have gotten for myself I must say or maybe I feel cos I don't think I'm good at bargaining though.

we asked if we could go see another bridal studio and decide which studio we want and she just said that there's no obligation and that it's okay. =) there isn't a lot of other couples there staring at me when I tried out the gowns and when we discussed the package, which we really liked. cos HTB and I dislike the kind of studios cluttered with a lot of coordinators and couples and people start pinpointing this that and being 'fake' when you are just a normal person trying out gowns. I feel they really give me a sense of comfortability and privacy to be there.
    so in the end, we went back and she was so happy when we said we wanna sign with them! and I must say, they are very down to earth and humble people when the gowns are all customised and designed by Jovin, and the PWS are all done by Rex. really hard to find such genuine people in the wedding industry. Jovin really listed down black and white what we agreed on even without me asking her to.

I'm really glad I made this choice and I cannot wait for my gown selection day to come. in a way, I feel that they touched us and made us feel they are there for us n they really listened to what we want to do and what are our ideas. unlike the other few that I went to, those girls just pushed their ideas to me. which I really don't like.

well, if you ladies need any more information on my package with Odelia bridal, don't hesitate to ask me! I'm more than happy to share and help! because I found Odelia thru online forums and groups too via fellow graduate brides!
    Hi desdesiree,
    Glad to hear of the good review. Am considering them. Please PM me the details (& the extra perks) of your package. Thanks!

Junior Member Bluexyz is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by desdesiree View Post

Can pm me your package details? Thanks!

samthegreat_01
    Wow, all good reviews make me intrigued about their services! Lol

angelsnob
    Thanks for the helpful reviews! very insightful lolz