Odelia Bridal Review !!!

+ Reply to Thread
    Junior Member Jttt is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Odelia Bridal Review !!!

First of all congratulations to all whom will be tying the knots soon !

ATTENTION : All couples planning for your big day, not sure of which bridal studio to shortlist ???
    Make Odelia Bridal your choice !!!

I would highly recommend Odelia Bridal for your pre and AD wedding .
    Odelia bridal motto is " You deserved a prefect wedding !" I can personally testify that their team is there to ensure they live up to this motto from your first visit onwards.

The team ( Jovin & Ben) listen attentively to our needs prior proposing a package that is customise to our likings. As both my partner and me perspires easily and don't enjoy our PS under the hot sun. Thus we only took up their studio shoot. The package pricing is reasonable and highly competitive to what others are offering.

Odelia bridal have their very own in house studio just above their shop. Their studio is nicely decorated and fully equipped to provide whichever feel u would like. Eg: they have fake Sakura trees, in house spiral staircase, beautiful florals , cute props , smoke machine . Our studio shoot is so enjoyable and fun!

Rex Soon, our photographer whom manage Odelia Bridal is non other the award winning photographer with over 15 years of experience working with couples. He is also the founder of LuvAddict Photography. Rex communicates with us prior to our PS to understand our preferences moreover he also accede to our request of certain story plot for our PS. He make us feel at ease and relax throughout the whole PS.

Yesterday we went for our photos selection , to my surprise all our photos are printed out and place nicely in a album for our selection. When ask why , Rex replied professionally that picture display on the PC and actual printed photos will varys in the colour. Thus he wants his clients to see the actual colours . Wow, I think this is so thoughtful ! (FYI, most photo selection are on PC )

Furthermore Odelia has a comprehensive range of gown and man suit. Whereby both Jovin and Ben have help us make wise selection and professional advise on the colour combination for my husband and I. My MUA Angela, has also done a great job in designing beautiful hairdos and makeup in which I get many positive feedback.

Furthermore, Odelia Bridal offers many choices of colours for your album cover . What I also like a lot is apart from the usual big frame for your bedroom. Odelia Bridal offers alternative 9 in 1 frames. Whereby you can choose 9 pictures , 9 frames specially design to help you know how to arrange them, so that you can hang on your feature wall. Wala, something cool and unique I feel.

Our experience with Odelia Bridal is awesome thus far and my husband and I are looking forward to having them on our AD this Dec.

This is not a paid review , it is solely from my personal wonderful experience with Odelia Bridal. I sincerely urge you to pay Odelia Bridal a visit before you decide on your bridal package. Do visit their website: www.odeliabridal.com or their Facebook page Odelia Bridal to look at their gowns and works.

Happy Preparations !!!

Junior Member shetravels is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    great, informative and lengthy review.