online dating

rainbow

it's already the internet era, why so serious about online dating? it's just the same as meeting new people outside!

abigail

hmm well, there may be some risks like stalking and webcam blackmail...but you can avoid all of those when you choose a reputable online dating forum that will make you appear anonymous until you decide to reveal some personal information.. and online dating forums that follow and observe strict policies and guidelines against people who are abusive or those who don't use the forum appropriately.. choose wisely for safe online dating :)

swashed

i met my htb thru a forum. it's the same as meeting anyone new in real life, u juz gotta watch out for telltale signs and trust yr instincts. it will help if u guys meet thru a gathering first with other people (hopefully someone of the same sex) who can help u judge his/her character also. if he is popular with everyone it is likely he is a gd catch/trustworthy

bbluck

I met my bf thru online dating too!...but i think its always safe to b cautious and dont reveal too much personal info..