Online furniture stores in Singapore?

fedoradeanna

Hello all. I'm trying to find furniture for my place that looks similar like Crate And Barrel Singapore.

Problem is, I'm not sure if they provide customisation options. The pricing is okay but I'm also looking at something cheaper. But not Ikea or FortyTwo standard cos the quality is bad.

Anyone knows where I can find similar-style furniture shop in Singapore?

partygirl

mostly online stores the quality not so good. i bought from fortytwo before but the price is high for the bad quality. why not just go down to the store?

nataliecheo

Going down to a retail store can give you the touch and feel but there's too much mark-up in the furniture price due to their operational costs of running a shopfront (rental, staff payroll, utilities etc.) so online is a better option in terms of pricing. The downside of it however is that you can't really touch and feel the product.

I'm actually part of a new furniture start-up called Castlery over at www.castlery.com. We bring designer furniture and homeware direct form the makers. In a nutshell, it's IKEA pricing for designer quality furniture, like the ones that cost over $10K over at Park Mall. Why not check us out? :)

hymangaines

You do not have lots of cash and if you’re searching for new furniture, consider picking right on up some at the local thrift-store. There are often several different models available, and you might find one which is in pretty good shape. You’ll have a collection that’s a new comer to you without spending a lot of cash.

peachyness

i also looking for some good online shops that sell furniture in a reasonable price. can somebody suggest a good one please? thanks :D

hymangaines

There are many furniture shops in Singapore but I have purchase some furniture items from 'Nook and Cranny'. It provides a quality of furniture in good prices.