Online Wedding Gowns

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member fy5fo is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Online Wedding Gowns

Any brides getting bridal gowns online?
    I saw a few nice ones at dressilyme.com. They can custom the size just for you. However, I am thinking what if I lost/gain weight along the way and the dress would have to be re-altered? Need to find a local tailor? Any recommendations/advice? Thank you.

Senior Member rojak is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    but some gowns need to be tried on before you know if it fits. some designs are very gorgeous, but just don't suit specific body shapes and sizes. i would rather buy something only if you can try it on? tailors should be ok to find.. they are everywhere..

Senior Member PrincessCrystal is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    some of the gowns u see is nice in the pics and on models but when u wear it, it just doesn't look nice at all. It will be better if you are able to try it on to know if it suits you well. some of the gowns i see are nice but when i try it on, it just looks ugly and some which i feel it is not nice but when i try it on, it suits perfectly and nice on me.

Member chloelee is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Mmm.. online gowns have more designs and range, but it also carries the risk of size misfit, or material may turn out to be different, cutting may not fit. I agree with both of them, it is better to try on. Lesser risk..

Member mintyrose is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    if u wanna try getting fr online, you may want to get those with good reviews, reliable kind with favouable returns/exchange policy just to cover yourself..

Junior Member babynibeans is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Im also considering buying my dress from online sellers but i prefer if they have an actual shop that i can visit so i could try it on.. Have any recommendations?

Senior Member astutekitty is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I would suggest brides to try gowns before buying.

As what most of the BTB are saying, see nice but wear them on yourself, you may not look nice. Some of the gowns you see and you dont feel like it. But when you wear it, it really look great on you.

If anything happen to the delivery, what should you do during the last few months to your AD? You may not have sufficient time for such "trouble".

Further more, it may not be safe to purchase online and you can't have this to go wrong. If not, it will cause "unforgettable" memory. So to be safe, see ... try ... feel ... decide ...

If these 4 types of action are positive, then I think you will never regret of making the decision.

Member germainetay is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    personally i hear of bad report of buying online gown then here not right, there not right till i myself dun dare buy online even tho i agree some gown realli nice. . .

Senior Member poshberries is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi fy5fo, I suggest you try the gowns before you really buy. For instance, if you do not mind buying a small fee to Bangkok, visit Chatuchak market, they have a stall really selling wedding gowns and bridal package to the locals and expatriates like us. It is really worth visiting. Because you do not need to spend so much for a package in Singapore, over there you pay relatively 1/2 of the package you getting even with more perks for photoshooting as well. If I know previously, I would not sign up 2 packages in Singapore with so many gowns, suits, MUAs to worry now. Hope this helps. Thanks.

Junior Member Chan Kah Wei is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Which part of Chatuchak?

Junior Member Chan Kah Wei is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Which part of Chatuchak?
    Quote Originally Posted by poshberries View Post
    Hi fy5fo, I suggest you try the gowns before you really buy. For instance, if you do not mind buying a small fee to Bangkok, visit Chatuchak market, they have a stall really selling wedding gowns and bridal package to the locals and expatriates like us. It is really worth visiting. Because you do not need to spend so much for a package in Singapore, over there you pay relatively 1/2 of the package you getting even with more perks for photoshooting as well. If I know previously, I would not sign up 2 packages in Singapore with so many gowns, suits, MUAs to worry now. Hope this helps. Thanks.

Junior Member blinglynn is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    heya! im looking at online gowns too for the photoshoot, any local recommendations?

Senior Member rojak is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by poshberries View Post
    hey babes, for those looking at wedding gowns and considering getting from thailand, there is a thai fair going on NOW!!!! i chanced upon it, it's at vivocity, the place where there are always stage setups / sales going on. outside tangs level 1. this thai fair is a genuine thai festival kinda thing, with people from thailand selling their clothes, items, accessories, and there are 2-3 wedding gown stalls too! some are off the rack, and some made to order.. you can check it out! both long and short gowns are there, so suitable for AD, ROM, prewed photoshoots, bridesmaids, even your mums!

Senior Member PrincessCrystal is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Senior Member cheesecake is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCrystal View Post
    U know what? This is the reason why i love you so much PrincessCrystal~!!! Muacks~!!!