Online Wedding Gowns - Page 2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member fy5fo is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCrystal View Post
    some of the gowns u see is nice in the pics and on models but when u wear it, it just doesn't look nice at all. It will be better if you are able to try it on to know if it suits you well. some of the gowns i see are nice but when i try it on, it just looks ugly and some which i feel it is not nice but when i try it on, it suits perfectly and nice on me.
    Good advice. Thanks. For me, I know what looks good on me but I may be wrong as I cannot determine the effect of the fabric on me as they also did not state what materials are being used. Still, it has risks which is not well worth the trouble and heartache! I am considering Bridal Closet, they rent gowns.

Member fy5fo is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Thanks for the lead!

Senior Member PrincessCrystal is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by fy5fo View Post
    Good advice. Thanks. For me, I know what looks good on me but I may be wrong as I cannot determine the effect of the fabric on me as they also did not state what materials are being used. Still, it has risks which is not well worth the trouble and heartache! I am considering Bridal Closet, they rent gowns.
    yes, bridal closet do rent out gowns and u get to try it on. even those shops at far east let you try on the gowns too! Maybe after trying those gowns, u can go online check for something similar and u can purchase it if u really like it.

Junior Member gemigemi is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    my cousin is getting her wedding gowns online, 3 gowns for only $600, but you must give them yr measurement and designs. Im seeing how it turn out for her before deciding if its a gd idea to order online. $600 is really a gd deal!

Member casslin is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi gemigemi

Do share with us if the gowns turn out good. What is this website? seems more credible as we can give them our measurements.

Junior Member sophiechoy is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Ordering from LightInTheBox.com

Hi!! Found this thread and wanted to share my experience with other brides-to-be. My fiance and I and signed a package with White Link, and I did my pre-wedding photo shoots with them. But I really wanted a unique,one-of-a-kind wedding gown to surprise my fiance on our solemnization in mid-June 2013.

I finally decided to purchase a wedding gown from LightInTheBox.com after searching around. This dress (http://www.lightinthebox.com/trumpet...l#have_reviews) caught my eye and I couldn't forget about it! I initially wanted to see if any tailors in SG can custom tailor this for me, but it was gonna cost me at least S$1.5k and will not be ready in time for my wedding!!!

I had previously ordered my wedding favours from LightInTheBox.com and was quite happy with their service and quality,and decided to take the plunge and paid about S$465 in total (inclusive of expedited delivery & custom-made measurements) for the dress.

When it finally arrived, I was so happy!!! The dress fits perfectly (please make sure you get the custom-made measurements!) and looked absolutely gorgeous!

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiechoy View Post
    Hi!! Found this thread and wanted to share my experience with other brides-to-be. My fiance and I and signed a package with White Link, and I did my pre-wedding photo shoots with them. But I really wanted a unique,one-of-a-kind wedding gown to surprise my fiance on our solemnization in mid-June 2013.

I finally decided to purchase a wedding gown from LightInTheBox.com after searching around. This dress (http://www.lightinthebox.com/trumpet...l#have_reviews) caught my eye and I couldn't forget about it! I initially wanted to see if any tailors in SG can custom tailor this for me, but it was gonna cost me at least S$1.5k and will not be ready in time for my wedding!!!

I had previously ordered my wedding favours from LightInTheBox.com and was quite happy with their service and quality,and decided to take the plunge and paid about S$465 in total (inclusive of expedited delivery & custom-made measurements) for the dress.

When it finally arrived, I was so happy!!! The dress fits perfectly (please make sure you get the custom-made measurements!) and looked absolutely gorgeous!
    Attaching real photos of my wedding gown to help other brides-to-be decide!!!
    Attached Images

Junior Member Crimson is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Very nice gown!!! Any other reliable website to share?

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I tried looking for gowns at Taobao & TMall too, it's a lot cheaper but I found it super hard to navigate the website cause it's all in Chinese...

Junior Member ringo is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    can try below, got few sites listed online wedding dress.

http://bashful-brides.blogspot.com/2...get-gowns.html

Junior Member Y2000 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Anyone bought from onesimplegown.com? Wanted to buy but nt sure bat it's reputation

Member anemonee is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I'm considering getting my wedding gowns online but I'm kind if hesitant because I want to check the gown fully first before renting/buying it.

Member girlinlove is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Are gowns sold online more affordable?

Member lolliepop is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    i guess it would depend since there are some that you still need to ship the gowns.