Pan Pacific Singapore Reviews

jc7884

before i went to PP, i heard good reviews of linda in the forum and i guess maybe she was too busy when she met up with you. anyway, i was glad that i got ivan as my co-ordinator.

i will PM you his email and contact no. keep a lookout at your inbox ya.

good luck!

pighead

jc7884 : got your PM.. thanks alot.. ya i also read good review about linda from sg bride fourm. but dunno why we just not fated la.. hahah.. no fate to be my co-ordinator..

jc7884

no problem pighead... frankly my partner and i love PP alot too. that's why after going to so many hotels and finally we settled to select them.

Now, our concern is how much we might lose. Cross my finger!

Tenshi

jc7884 just make sure you invite real friends to your wedding dinner so if you make a lost, just treat it that you are giving them a treat. that way you will not feel tat bad

Tenshi

oh just to add in if the food is from Hai Tian Lo then you should not be worried liao. I have been to Hai Tian Lo for dinner a few times and their food is great!!

pighead

jc7884 : yup ppl say their food is great. so dont have to worry about the food lor.. we intend to lost like 20k cos we having 30 table and it cost like 40k estimate.
so we intend to like 20k fly away.. hahah.. but ok la once a life time thing... the most sian part is my partner's parents la.. like to say things like "dont need to have so many tables cos not everyone will come de la"

but then, they are the one say that they only invite real close real close friend and true friend. if so, wont they come? we also dont wanna invite any tom dick and harry.. but his parents say till like "if u having so many table than we have to give the invitation card to neighbour, to any car pass by the road lor"... sigh.. u hear liao not sian meh? we alaos nv say wan to have many table.. 30 table is jus nice mah.. my side is about 8 table my partner is about 7 to 8 also.. than his father side 7 table his mom side 7 table jus nice mah... his father still say he need only like 8 tables.. from 5 can say till 8 lor now... sigh.. sian... married really very sian...

Tenshi

pighead will be good if you ask them for the name list now cause at times they just want to throw in any numbers lor. like my mum i will ask her for the names that she is inviting. there are some that she still say its pending then i will leave it. but as of some I think can forget it I will some how discuss with her... (errr basically discourage her hahahah)

last time older people they will have spare tables I am no sure will you be having. so I told my mum that I will not be having any spare tables at all so just give me the names and dun tell me you think... hehehe.

and hor make sure the rsvp if they are going or not leh last time people invite invite then hor no rsvp one.

pighead

tenshi : yes i understand, my mom not inviting her clleague so is all my close relative like my aunties and uncles.
but is jus that i will give my partner's parents 7 tables each la, if got more than i will invite my friend cos i nv invite my friend only my colleague. but i think will jus nice lor.. they write the name in a notebook le.. but nv tell me anything.. but well, since Pan Pac Ocean ballroom need at least 30 tables, than i will jus have 30 tables jus nice lor.. initially wanted swissotel merchant court but 35 tables is like abit too much.. 5 table extra le is like 50 ppl liao.. hahaha.. so PP is ok for us la.. my partner and i like their ballroom and their bridal suite also.. so we decided to go ahead with Pan Pac... but jus the date not fix cos most for 2012 weekend is already full by now... we are looking at Jan 2013 date.

Tenshi

JeTan you are still consider lucky that there is someone who still bothered to show you around. The last time we go they told us no one is available to show us around and will get a sales person to get back to us but then .... nothing.. and at that point of time we still do not have any dates fix yet. eventually we give up on them too as they dun have the room to accomodate the number of pax we want.

went for a wedding lunch few months back on a small scale one... service ok food... ok but feel a bit small portion (maybe lunch ba thats y)

pastelpink

it's like tat one lahz pighead...like tenshi sayz, better to juz get the parents to name who they wan to invite so can see how many tables needed. sometimes look like a lot when we think but when write down, suddenly not so many leowz...

Tenshi

pighead i would recommend to fix your date first before you book your venue. the last time I went to search my venue without my date fix I realized we cant do anything at all. At that time I also do not want to confirm the venue as I am afriad that the date I want the venue is taken up then end up I have to change my wedding date accordingly to the venue availability which I do not want.

pighead

jc7884 : i have email ivan but he did not reply my email, instead Winnie's assistant reply my emil by sending the warmest greeting from Pan Pacific Singapore kind of email u receive when u first email them. i got a shock lor i think nvm la.. ivan also nv reply my email i jus stock to that winnie lor.. my luck

pastelpink : yes i know, but now need my partner to tell the parents about this issue, cos is 30 tables lor.. hahah... so ask my partner to open his mouth tell his parents lor..

Tenshi : YES!!! Exactly!!! omg, the date we wan dont have lor... sian 1/2 lor.. cos the date we have is form master de three years from 2011 to 2013 for the price of $100 i scare i waste my money jus like that.. cos my partner wan next year but sat already full sunday left 2 which is tentative booking.. so i think it's abit hard.
so maybe holding it on 2013 jan liao..

Tenshi

why dun you consider other hotel? i believe there is some other hotel which is as good. dun feel the point of moving your wedding date just for the hotel. since you are ready for your big day should go ahead look for other hotel. unless that hotel means somthing to you.

on the other hand... hotel rate is getting higher and higher each year lor so... go look for other hotel la

pighead

Tenshi : we have look at other hotels we both like.. but some is cant meet min requirement some is too ex per table we cant really afford.. so pan pac is convenient and considering the package is not bad... we can use 2012 price to book 2013 banquet. but i feel like no diff if we decided to hold it in november or december with jan2013.. haha.. maybe the year make us feel that is actually like very far...

but its jus like 2 to 3 months away from oct 2012.. hee... dunno le.. shall see how lor.. but we ROM first than decide.

cyng13

Hi everybody, would you mind sharing the pricelist per table for a weekend dinner for pan pacific please?

pighead

for 2012 Ocean ballroom is 1068++ which is $1257.03.

i finally booked my wedding banquet with PP. september to december no weekend slot le..