PARKROYAL on Pickering Review - Page 6

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Glitzger is on a distinguished road Glitzger's Avatar
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I think Diana is very busy with the opening and I have yet to receive the contract for signing. However, in email we have confirmed the date we want and the perks negotiated. I hope the offer will still be valid to us and not suddenly say the price has increased since today is 16th Jan already. :S

Member mugwithlid is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I have not receive the contract too. Yay.. I guess they are busy with it. Don't think they will dishonour the price. Did she ask u to sign on all the pages?

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by mugwithlid View Post
    I have not receive the contract too. Yay.. I guess they are busy with it. Don't think they will dishonour the price. Did she ask u to sign on all the pages?
    Have not receive so not sure but usually will have to sign on all pages. At least that's what I do when I secure hotel venues for my work. Heehee..

Member mugwithlid is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Ok... The other time I signed up during the wedding show so she asked me to sign on every pages and she will email me the contract. Guess that's counted as confirmed.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by mugwithlid View Post
    Ok... The other time I signed up during the wedding show so she asked me to sign on every pages and she will email me the contract. Guess that's counted as confirmed.
    Yah if got sign means confirmed. Mine not too sure...still haven't heard from her... :s

Junior Member Jadieee is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Glitzger View Post
    Yah if got sign means confirmed. Mine not too sure...still haven't heard from her... :s
    But I thought once you have confirm will have to pay a deposit? From there they will give you the contract to sign. Mine was like that in this case.

Junior Member misspanny is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Adelhm,

can i have the package?

my email is p.huimin86@gmail.com

thanks so much!

Junior Member yanniez is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi, we're also interested in this hotel. Anyone has reviews of the food and for those who have signed up, how much deposit do you have to pay?

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadieee View Post
    But I thought once you have confirm will have to pay a deposit? From there they will give you the contract to sign. Mine was like that in this case.
    No, coz I didn't meet her face-to-face and it was all via email. So once done with the negotiations, she said she will draft the contract for us to endorse. But I haven't heard from her since then. Still waiting to see the contract then go down and pay the deposit.

Junior Member victorliang is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi all was there last week and the place look's great despite abit smal and narrow in design.hope to try out the food there soon too.

Junior Member winnieli is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I was surprised that the hotel was fully booked on the dates which I wanted initially. In the end only managed to get it after bringing my wedding to a month earlier. Have already paid the deposit and awaiting for my receipt to be issued

Junior Member gracetan is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    The hotel was booked on my date too, I had to shift my wedding 2 weeks later.. seems like this hotel is really popular!

Junior Member yanniez is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    anyone booked 2014 dates? Was told it's not available for booking!

Member missiepoof is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    i happened to pass by the hotel last weekend and managed to catch the first weekend wedding dinner held at parkroyal pickering...(19 jan 2013). the hotel looks fabulous... new and all. the lobby looks kinda dark though, but it looked really classy.

we went up to the ballroom at level 2, just in time to see the couple and family sending farewell to their guests. didnt stay too long there cos it was kinda crowded. however, i caught a glimpse of the reception table along the walkway leading to the lifts.... it was kinda disappointing though. looks rather plain... there were 1-2 small floral table pieces to decorate the table.. but other than that, it was just a simple long table with plain white table cloth. as for the chairs in the ballroom, it was a simple white chair cover..... no sash on the chairs.. so looks quite plain too.

just some of my observations =p would be a good idea to explore table decorations for the reception table if you think its too plain. other than that, maybe can feedback to your wedding coordinator to improve the design for the coming weddings....

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by winnieli View Post
    I was surprised that the hotel was fully booked on the dates which I wanted initially. In the end only managed to get it after bringing my wedding to a month earlier. Have already paid the deposit and awaiting for my receipt to be issued
    Quote Originally Posted by gracetan View Post
    The hotel was booked on my date too, I had to shift my wedding 2 weeks later.. seems like this hotel is really popular!
    When did you ladies confirm? I've been waiting for a reply from Diana since two weeks ago but have not heard from her. Tried calling her and Lynette but nobody picks up the phone.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast