PARKROYAL on Pickering Review

missiepoof

Just held my wedding lunch at parkroyal pickering on 6 Oct.

I would like to greatly recommend all brides-to-be to hold their weddings at this hotel. my experience with them as been fantastic throughout my wedding preparations, from signing of contract, food tasting, banquet service, front office staff... even the concierge was extremely helpful and friendly. all my guests complimented the service and food (be it Chinese food, halal or vegetarian).

I liaised with lynette chew, the director of catering sales. there were times when she could not reply as quickly as I hoped, but she was very prompt whenever we called her and my hubby and I are very satisfied with her service. we have never regretted holding our wedding here. the lunch/dinner banquet costs may be expensive, but you get what you paid for (or even more).

I am very grateful to parkroyal pickering for the wonderful service that my guests and i experienced and for leaving behind many sweet memories of my wedding!!!:love::love::love:

[disclaimer: i'm not compensated in any way for writing this review. it's purely from my positive experience :tongue:]

ahlingdeng

I just signed my wedding lunch banquet contract with Lynette last Sunday. Thanks missieproof for your review. I would like to see more review about their food and service. So far I feel their service is good. Hi, do anybody know when they will inform to go for food tasting, and select the wedding theme and wedding favours? Is it one month before wedding?

berrelyn

I went to my cousin wedding in this hotel , I find their food not really nice, and the staff all very young , the most unacceptable thing is the staff nv put properly the yam seng glass , and it FALLS down. this is so not ji lin lor.

mugwithlid

I went to my cousin wedding in this hotel , I find their food not really nice, and the staff all very young , the most unacceptable thing is the staff nv put properly the yam seng glass , and it FALLS down. this is so not ji lin lor.

Oops! I hope that will not happen to any of us here. Did the hotel compensate them in any way?

Snowangel

Hi, do you remember what dishes that left a bad impression for you? Any comments from your other family members?

missiepoof

Sorry I'm not very active in this forum now.... just saw your post.

I find the food and service both good, especially their or nee. I'm not a fan of hot desserts usually but I chose hot dessert cos majority of my relatives are quite old. My experience throughout my entire wedding lunch was great.

The wedding coordinator (Lynette's assistant) will contact you nearer to date - I think roughly more than 1 month before actual day - to remind you to fix the various appointments for food tasting. Do remember to let the chef know your preferences for the food during the food tasting session. For me, the chef for my actual day was present during the food tasting session. I really enjoyed the food very much! :)