Perfect Wedding Taiwan (风华绝色) and Dream Wedding Singapore

+ Reply to Thread
    Junior Member choc1207 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Perfect Wedding Taiwan (风华绝色) and Dream Wedding Singapore

Hi,

I've recently came across Perfect Wedding exhibition in Suntec and signed a package with them without any research. The gowns for AD are provided by Dream Wedding. Have anyone signed up with them before? Kindly share.

Thanks!

Junior Member babyesther721 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Disappointed services

Hi, we signed up the Taiwan bridal shoot last year and we have just done the shooting in Taiwan yesterday(19th feb 2014). The weather is incredibly bad so we didn't really take outdoor shooting with the scenery that we want. Here is some reviews and seriously I am quite disappointed with the services.

Gowns selection - 佩佩姐 explained to us that their boutique is very big and the gowns are very new and elegant. All these are BS. We went there and yes, they have few racks for us to choose at ground floor. The selection also not many as what they described in Singapore. All you can choose, don't think there's range like ABCDE too. As they picked it for me, I was keep trying only. The second floor of the shop is where make up artist at.

Make up artist - just like what other said, they will allow you to bring yr own ampoules and the make up artist will comment yr ampoules is not suitable for yr skin and so can't use. You have to buy yr ampoules from them. Make sure you know how many bottles that yr husband is going to use. All these are $$. You can pay in sgd or TWD. The rate is S$1 = TWD 24. They forced you to pay in this rate, otherwise you can pay in SGD to them too. So, don't need to buy expensive ampoules in singapore and bring it here to Taiwan. So total we paid TWD 9k to the MUA.

Driver - driver will also charge you the same stupid high currency rate. The amount stated in the receipt is only 5 hours. Toll fee is excluded. So recommended to do shooting only in Taipei area. The photographer asked us to take ours in Taichung, so total we paid TWD 8k to the driver.

Today we will be going for photo selection. Will update later about the service and photo qualify. But we have got our friends's advice that 好戏在后头。They will persuade you to purchase more photos. So we should get more photos before we sign it with them as all the marketing strategy will make us feel very good.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    佩佩姐told me exactly the same thing! I was looking to see a wide range of collection..because I went to Dream Wedding (AD) to take a look and they have quite limited gowns it seems... how long did you take to choose your gowns? Did u manage to look for it yourself?

Wow.. It's almost an additional 1k... 8k for 5 hours is so expensive! Will definitely take note of this.. how was the ps? was the pg good?

Btw, did you take the AD package with Dream Wedding?

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Anyway, since you have signed with them, I think just to be smart enough to handle them.

Personally, I think the photographer is just average but my husband-to-be feel it's better than those in Sg.

Thanks for sharing the info regarding the limited gowns in dream wedding. We did take the AD package and we paid S$200 as deposit. if we don't like, we may just give up and we buy ourselves. When are you planning to go Taiwan for ps?

In addition, Pei Pei jie and her team are just the marketing team they hired by the bridal boutique. They aren't belong to the bridal shop. The bridal shop manager told us and we both only realized how good the marketing strategic they applied on us and others. Haha

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Oh my god. E way she say is like she's a senior..can make lots of decisions.. I'm planning to go next Feb.
    Though the gowns look limited, but I was quite pleased with ivy. She was really patient n shared a lot. Suggest u can arrange an appointment with her.
    Thanks for sharing! !

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    No problem.

But I suggest pls arrange with them in March or April. February's weather is too cold for ps. We were unlucky as we met a rainy day and temp 11 degree Celsius. A very bad experience T.T

Junior Member smileyolo is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    dream wedding and my dream wedding different?