Prewedding Photo Shoot

Sharon Tan

Hi

I'm quite like the style of the renown photographers - Joho and Wiliam Chua, but they offer only photography services. Understand that it is going to be quite troublesome as photography service will be separate from my bridal gown package. Anyone has any experiecne to share? Is it better to get the photographer from the bridal shop?

Thanks.

tracylim

Renown photographers tend to be able to deliver beautiful pictures, better than the photogs from BS. The only thing is it cost more to get them separate. Those BS that offer good photogs are normally in the 4-5k range.

scarlettee

Hi,

I hired my photographer separately from the gowns and it's all worth it! I used Kelvin from Lighted pixels.. I do not look photogenic at all and for the first time i look great in all the pictures. I had a wedding in malaysia and i got another photographer you can really tell the difference! It's once in a lifetime and pictures speak a thousand words. Do invest in a good photographer :)

geraldineyap

yeah very true! the photographer can really tell a million stories with his camera. the better ones hv better abilities to tell the stories behind the pictures. but depends on what's important to u as well coz the better photographers oso came with a "better" price tag!

satinshoes

Photographers who can take really good pictures would be important to help capture the memories. Of course they come with a heftier price tag because they provide better quality photos. Guess you would be paying for the skills. Still considering if this is what we are going to splurge on...

goldenangel

i recommend getting the package from z wedding because they are partnered with chris ling, a prominent wedding photographer