Price range of Bridal packages & services

wlilian

Hi all,

I am looking for bridal services/packages that will have almost all the stuff planned for you.

Not sure am i suppose to look for a wedding planner or bridal package/services? Does some bridal packages have such benefits?

What is roughly an estimated price range for bridal packages? No. of photos min. in order to justify the price?

Sorry, but i really don't know nuts about wedding. :( Beginining to start understand it only.

Thanks!

jwjw

Hi there,

If your 'all stuff planned' meaning MUA, photoshoot, AD gown/make up, then yes.. Usually bridal packages include all these.. AD photography usually not included..

If you are not a workaholic, i suggest you save up the $$ for wedding planner as you can learn alot from forums..

The range is very wide, from 3k all the way to 6-7k.. Of course that depends on what kind of gown you want, whether is it OTR(off the rack) or MTM(make to measure).. Another thing is if you want to have the photoshoot local or overseas, sign it in the bridal shop or from wedding shows..

I dont know much, but i have confirmed m venue and bridal package, so i hope i can help!! :)

wlilian

Does anybody know what are the price differences from MTM or OTR?

What about price range of overseas photoshooting? I saw there is a several couples who did that, but i believe the price should be quite expensive right?

Flight tickets, photographers, luaggage? >.<

Tenshi

wlilian in the first place what matter to you most for photoshooting? do you want to do an overseas shooting but are concern with the price? do read up in this forum as most of them has stated out their packages with prices.

to do overseas pre wedding photo shoot you have a choice of :
1. sign up with overseas BS which does not have branches in sin
2. sign up the Singapore overseas BS which will also overseas pre wedding photo shoot.

- package might or might not include air tix and accomodation
- might or might not include AD gowns and suit
- might or might not include AD photographer (2)
- prices will varies depending on which country you are going

these are a few basic things la. tell us more in details wat you are looking at so we can really help you.

wlilian

hey all, i want to look for an A.D photography and videography, currently i have a package roughly offered about 5.4K includes, pre-wedding, actual day. Is it too expensive or is it worth it? My HTB is very lazy thus we will not be going for overseas shoot

Jiemin

Wlilian, does it include of the car rental? How many photos is included in the package? Is the wedding gown & evening gown MTM?
If it is no to the above questions and around 30 photos, 5.4K is quite steep.
The average to include PS(SG)+ROM+AD is around $3.5K.
The 2 bridal that I am willing to pay with MTM dress should be My Dream Wedding and Zwedding(ChrisLing).

on a average = MTM +$300~$500 per gown
photos = 1 additional +$40~$80 per photo
car rental = really depend what car they provide you.

Try not to get package with MTM dress (unless its a perk), look at the selection, if nth you like then opt for MTM.

Try to ask thing like how much to add a pose, any disc for more photos added.
How much they will charge for PG & VG for AD, is there a special rate for their in-house bride.
Will they provide bridemaid dresses.
I remember that I see a list of qns for the bridal shop, that will be helpful.

1 thing to clarify, when they stated ROM dress, are we able to choose from those wedding gown?

wlilian

Hi Jiemin, it's about 32pictures. Include A.D gowns etc. Not MTM but OTR. 5.4k is inclusive of a.d photgraphy and videography. Car rental is also in side. It's Pre-wedding plus A.D.