Prince William and Kate Middleton To Marry In April 2011!

+ Reply to Thread
    Junior Member cuixian is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Prince William and Kate Middleton To Marry In April 2011!

Their love story is such a fairytale!!

~They met at St Andrews University where they were studying the same subject, Art history. William then later switched to Geography, after kate persuaded him to stay on. They lived together as roommates, and shared many common interests like sports and clubbing. They dated for almost 8 years before William finally popped the question during a holiday at Kenya, where he proposed with his mum, the late princess Diana's 18 carat sapphire and diamond encrusted ring.

It was not an easy relationship, kate had to endure lots of media attention, including one period of time where the media pressure escalated too much nearing her 25th birthday and it was almost expected that the prince will pop the question during then. They broke up briefly, but got back together during a Moulin Rouge-themed party called Freakin' Naughty, where kate wore a naughty nurse outfit. Of course, William couldn't take his eyes (or hands) off her, and they were back together ever since.

The couple is to be married on April 29th, at Westminster Abbey where his grandmother, Queen Elizabeth, was married previously.

It will be the wedding of the century!! They look so loving together! Can't wait for my own fairytale wedding!

informal.jpgformal.jpg

Member ladyinwhite is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    their pictures are gorgeous, prince william hugging kate is such a contrast from charles and diana, i remember diana was the one hugging charles in their pic. feels like william really loves kate and wants to protect her. so sweet!~

Junior Member bearlove is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    i'm so envious!! prince william is so cute and kate is so pretty.. really match made in heaven. wish my wedding was as grand as theirs, like fairytale!

Junior Member bchris964 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Both are very gorgeous and good couple of that year.Hope they live happily for a long time.When I see them I remember Diana.