Putting on weight for wedding instead

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Senior Member rojak is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Putting on weight for wedding instead

Anyone here trying to put on weight for their wedding instead? Any tips besides getting stuffed with food?

Senior Member pinnpinn is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Carbs/Starch! Lotsa potatos, junk food like potato chips dont really help (so dont bother), full cream milk?

Or just stuff urself silly with food everyday, eat eat eat and eat non-stop. ahaha

Senior Member Tenshi is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    You lucky gal.... how i wish i can ask this question of yours.....

rojak if you are those kind who do not put on weight no matter how much you eat hor... will not recommend you to stuff yourself.... being healthy will be nicer then anything else la..

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by pinnpinn View Post
    Carbs/Starch! Lotsa potatos, junk food like potato chips dont really help (so dont bother), full cream milk?

Or just stuff urself silly with food everyday, eat eat eat and eat non-stop. ahaha
    i LOVE potatoes!! i was born to "jia kantang"!! hahaha.. how come junk food doesn't help? i thought they do, loads of fats in them, just that they are unhealthy thus will make the skin ugly etc...

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenshi View Post
    You lucky gal.... how i wish i can ask this question of yours.....

rojak if you are those kind who do not put on weight no matter how much you eat hor... will not recommend you to stuff yourself.... being healthy will be nicer then anything else la..
    Hmm i admit i used to be the lucky gal who does not put on weight no matter hoiw much i eat. but recently.. i've been losing weight unintentionally.. and it's not nice!! people still think i'm crazy to try and slim down (and disappear) before my wedding. i just want my normal (slim) body back.. no fun being skinny! >.< and i guess the weight will make me healthier bah? too fat/too skinny both are not healthy anyways..

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by rojak View Post
    i LOVE potatoes!! i was born to "jia kantang"!! hahaha.. how come junk food doesn't help? i thought they do, loads of fats in them, just that they are unhealthy thus will make the skin ugly etc...
    OMG! ME TOO! My mum always comment that i got the "potato face" haha. I can just eat potato and nothing else. Well, unless u eat alot of junk! Because for me, junk makes me bloated. So i will end up not eating anything else throughout the day. Especially when i eat junk and drink alot of water at the same time (potato chips make me thirsty!)

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    OMG! ME TOO! My mum always comment that i got the "potato face" haha. I can just eat potato and nothing else. Well, unless u eat alot of junk! Because for me, junk makes me bloated. So i will end up not eating anything else throughout the day. Especially when i eat junk and drink alot of water at the same time (potato chips make me thirsty!)
    now that you mention it, YOU"RE RIGHT!! i started eating chips more regularly lately, and it results in poorer appetite after tt! whoaaa chips might be the bane of it all! away with the chips from today on!

Junior Member zenny is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Haha i'm also a skinny bride.. so hard to look nice in all those gowns. I love those low cut gowns, but my collar bones become so obvious when i wear them so i have to be all covered up. Don't understand why i cannot increase weight no matter how much i eat, went through health check and everything and it's all ok! I think I'm that kind who give birth then can get fat haha

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Though im not a skinny bride, I LOVE my collar bones. I think they are sexy! Im not sure how obvious yours are, but i think collar bones are nice! Maybe it's just me. hehe

Senior Member cheesecake is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    How i wish i could ask this kinda question too~!!!! Gain weight for wedding~!!! Sighh!!!
    I'm so good at gaining weight. But too bad... I need to work on loosing weight instead

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Though im not a skinny bride, I LOVE my collar bones. I think they are sexy! Im not sure how obvious yours are, but i think collar bones are nice! Maybe it's just me. hehe
    hahaha i agree with you, i think collar bones are nice! a little bit lah. not too deep. but i can see abit of my ribcage too. THAT is no nice. period. (((((

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by zenny View Post
    Haha i'm also a skinny bride.. so hard to look nice in all those gowns. I love those low cut gowns, but my collar bones become so obvious when i wear them so i have to be all covered up. Don't understand why i cannot increase weight no matter how much i eat, went through health check and everything and it's all ok! I think I'm that kind who give birth then can get fat haha
    haha you'll be surprised, some people don't get fat even after giving birth!! high chance you'll be one. hehe

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by cheesecake View Post
    How i wish i could ask this kinda question too~!!!! Gain weight for wedding~!!! Sighh!!!
    I'm so good at gaining weight. But too bad... I need to work on loosing weight instead
    oh wells, we all have our own problems, don't we?

Junior Member haydee9 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

W00t

unlike you, its easy for me to gain weight and find it hard to loose... try having lots of fluids, water specially and eat food that are more on proteins.

Junior Member Zestin is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    try regular work outs at the gym (: