Recommended place for romantic wedding dinner buffet?

sping

Hi, looking for a nice place to hold wedding dinner buffet for about 150-200 guests, any recommendations? do not really prefer sit-down boring dinner.. :)

PrincessCrystal

u can try those hotel which have poolside and will be romantic. hotels like amara and sentosa. or u can try sheraton where they have a waterfall which can be romantic too. listening to the waterfall sound makes u feel relax too!

rojak

You can check out the series of restaurants on Mount Faber. There are a few different ones serving different cuisines, with various styles and outdoors/indoors. Best part is that they are all overseeing gorgeous nightviews of the coast from the top, so it's VERY romantic! i'm not sure if they can accommodate 200, but some definitely can accommodate more than 100 (140 max, if i remember correctly).

chloelee

I would vote for Mimo Kitchen and Bar. Had attend a wedding there before and it was very nice atmosphere. Food good too.

poshberries

Try Barossa at The Esplanade. This is italian restaurant with exquisite dining experience. They have a 2nd storey open concept balcony which can cater up to 60 to 100 guests. Hope this helps. Thanks.

sping

hey all, tks for ur nice places...will check it out.. but do u all have any idea on the cost of the dinner buffet above?

poshberries

Hi Sping, thanks for replying to my post. I do not have the exact charges for that. Sorry about but you can try to contact the person there. Their food is really nice and the ambience is great, especially in the night where you can get have nice seabreeze and skyscrapers, lightings effect from the nearby buildings, the scenes are amazing!!! It also makes it very cosy for an intimate wedding for you!