Regent Hotel Reviews - Page 8

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Mike1982 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by vsxy View Post
    Hi all! I am a BTB during end of 2013 and I am interested in Regent Hotel, Royal Pavilion Ballroom, as I am holding around 25tables. Wanting to search for the ballroom images online, but couldnt find. Anyone has photos of the specific ballroom and kind to share with me? you can email me at vsxy@hotmail.com. Thank you very much!
    don't just rely on the pictures
    go down to site visit to see the actual things/set up/layout to have a clearer understanding

Junior Member hookasala is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Anyone tried summer palace before? Any reviews? I'm planning to hold my solemnisation there

Junior Member cichew12 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi there,

I have just sent to your hotmail.

Senior Member Tenshi is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I just hold my wedding there last month Hold a chinese wedding lunch there for my relatives and the feedback frm them is very good and the servering for each person is good too

Junior Member toot is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hi Tenshi, able to share you had 7 course or 8 course lunch? I'll be holding mine in Oct, haven't decide on the menu..
    thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenshi View Post
    I just hold my wedding there last month Hold a chinese wedding lunch there for my relatives and the feedback frm them is very good and the servering for each person is good too

Junior Member toot is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Try to attend their wedding show..i attended and i felt that it's an great opportunity to see the decorations, taste the food at a reasonable price.

Quote Originally Posted by vsxy View Post
    Hi all! I am a BTB during end of 2013 and I am interested in Regent Hotel, Royal Pavilion Ballroom, as I am holding around 25tables. Wanting to search for the ballroom images online, but couldnt find. Anyone has photos of the specific ballroom and kind to share with me? you can email me at vsxy@hotmail.com. Thank you very much!

Member stefan is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by toot View Post
    Try to attend their wedding show..i attended and i felt that it's an great opportunity to see the decorations, taste the food at a reasonable price.
    I got some I took yesterday during a wedding dinner. Not professional lah. Anyhow, if you want, email me at stefanye@gmail.com.

Junior Member freesia is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by stefan View Post
    I got some I took yesterday during a wedding dinner. Not professional lah. Anyhow, if you want, email me at stefanye@gmail.com.
    Hi Stefan , would appreciate if you can email me the pics to vienele@yahoo.com
    Thanks.

Junior Member yanzz is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi everyone! this is my first post here I'm rather interested in holding a weekend dinner at Regent in 2013... anyone attended a dinner at Regent recently? Any feedback on their environment/food etc?

Thanks! ;)

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi everyone! this is my first post here I'm rather interested in holding a weekend dinner at Regent in 2013... anyone attended a dinner at Regent recently? Any feedback on their environment/food etc?

Thanks! ;)

Junior Member karentvbox is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi BTB! I just had my wedding dinner at Regent Tanglin room in Sep 2012. The ballroom is a long-shaped room. Initially, I was also worried about the narrow aisle for walk-in but it turn out manageable even with my Bridal Veil gown (known for its long, grand tram). We took a longer walk-in but we get to see all our guests' faces, feel more personal! Moreover, they just installed more new projectors around the room, my guests were pretty happy and feedback that they don't have to strain their necks to hunt for projectors to see like other hotels which their projectors are usually only 2 upfront. The food from the restaurant summer palace is good and most importantly served hot, compared to Shangri-la, Crown Plaza & Marina Mandarin which we had tried recently. Most of my guests praised Reent for their good service, very attending. I chose the Elements of Elegance theme because I like the chandelier ^_^ if I have more tables, I would definitely go for Seasons in the Park theme which is their signature theme, anyway Regent is well-known for its variety of wedding themes. We also get to enjoy the Choose 3 Perks promotion which I'm not sure if they still have it now... We chose extra stay, anniversary stay & corkage waiver. Hope my review helps. Here is a link to share ^_^

Junior Member Fused is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi, I'm interested to hold my wedding at Regent too. Anyone can share the price list for 2013? Thanks!

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi karentvbox!

Thanks for sharing your experiences at regent! Sounds like a wonderful place! Will discuss more with htb!! thanks!

Junior Member shine15 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    they are pretty slow in reply ya? emailed them but no response while other hotel had already gotten back to me. anyone can share the package?

Junior Member neoweddingprep is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    have you gotten a reply from them?
    Quote Originally Posted by shine15 View Post
    they are pretty slow in reply ya? emailed them but no response while other hotel had already gotten back to me. anyone can share the package?
    any other reviews on the main ballroom?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast