Restaurant Venues - small but classy

shiyaong

hi retrodots, Li Bai is in Sheraton Towers Hotel. quite near town..i tried the food there before, its gd, like upper class chinese food?

Centuryz

hi pretty bride, can share your ROM details like? how many pax..price..food quality..
ive heard pretty nice things abt iLido.

Thanks!

Hi shiyaong,

Please kindly notify me too if pretty bride" share her quotation of IlLido with you. I've asking her the same question too and pending for her reply. You may reach me via my email "wizardofcentury@hotmail.com". I'll update you too if she reply me. Million thanks. Cheers.

pretty bride

Hi shiyaong,

Please kindly notify me too if pretty bride" share her quotation of IlLido with you. I've asking her the same question too and pending for her reply. You may reach me via my email "wizardofcentury@hotmail.com". I'll update you too if she reply me. Million thanks. Cheers.

Dear all so sorry for my absence! I've been swamped with work since i just came back not long ago from a mini honeymoon of sorts! My package details is not with me but is in the laptop that my hubby brought overseas! You can email my planner from IlLido for the package details though! Her email is anna@il-lido.com and she's really helpful! Good luck finding the perfect venue for your ROM! mine was, and i really want to share my joy with all of you! :D