Review of Mandarin Oriental

kelvin78

Mandarin Oriental Privilleges

Hi everyone!

Would like to ask if anyone went to Mandarin Oriental's wedding showcase back in late April. What kind of perks did they offer then? care to share please.

Cheers!

daphe27

Venues for 10 ~ 12 tables

Hi, I'm holding my wedding dinner next year for 10 ~ 12 tables. I know that Mandarin Oriental can accommodate that number. Have anyone held their wedding at their Garden Suite before? Is it nice?

snowflake1982

Hi all, I'm also looking at MO... seems like a really nice venue w good food and service according to the reviews. Hope my guest list can match though!

Joanneli

Hi,

I am a btb in Sep 2013, currently looking at Mandarin Oriental, anyone has any review on the wedding banquet there?
I am planning to have 15-18 tables for a weekday banquet, any other good hotels/ restaurants to recommend?
Thanks!

ppeanut

I really like Mandarin Oriental! Nice food and nice deco and nice service staff.

Oriental was the first on my lis, but they were booked for my AD, so had to choose other hotel.

Best you check if they are still available on your wedding date.

Fugymolly

Hi babe,

I am signing with Oriental too! AD in Nov 2013, My coordinator is Beathany, she gave a full briefing and answers all our doubts! HTB is very fussy with food, so he's deciding and he loves what they are offering too. Signing with them end of the month :) All the best!

kpi

Forgot to mention this.
Any Mandarin Oriental wedding package that is signed with the hotel, they will not allow you to transfer to another couple.

sebastian1885

ANY comment on Mandarian Oriental Wedding Luncheon / Dinner?

ANY comment on Mandarian Oriental Wedding Luncheon / Dinner?

Thank you

ZSW

think the ballroom is nice.. round.. so people will not have any blocked views and rather unique. only other round ballroom i know is capella.

Wenz

It's one of the best hotel tat I've across with thus far..been there to recee a few times n e food, service by the staff n all were superb ;) I've booked their ballroom for 2013 in te year 2011 so as to ensure its available :)

reymonmcchin

Wedding banquet at Mandarin Oriental

Hi, anyone has good or bad experiences to share about holding a chinese wedding banquet at Mandarin Oriental. We are planning to hold ours in Nov 2013, just doing some research meanwhile. TQ for any tips

stefan

Hi babe,

I am signing with Oriental too! AD in Nov 2013, My coordinator is Beathany, she gave a full briefing and answers all our doubts! HTB is very fussy with food, so he's deciding and he loves what they are offering too. Signing with them end of the month :) All the best!

Mandarin Oriental's sales team are very efficient. Consisting of Eve, Bethany and Jenny. All good. =)