Review of Peach Garden

Shiya

Hi, anyone of you holding your wedding at Peach Garden Miramar? may I know if anyone has any experience to share about this hotel? Is their service and food good?
Thanks you very much!!

godbirdie

Hi, i heard that the food(Peach garden standard) is good but the reception at Miramar is small and hotel room given is small and you need to pay extra to upgrade to suite in the wedding package. The price quoted is reasonable. I requested to view the room but was told need to wait for wedding shows.The big problem I had an unpleasant experience with apparently i went down and discuss the package with a coordinator and she told me she will let the other covering coordinator to call me if the date i wanted is available (due to the date has been reserved) as she is going overseas leave..However,no call was received. I called up and the covering coordinator duno anything. Overall, i am rather disappointed with the services.

Shiya

Omg...sound very bad service!!!!
Haiz....can able to give advise for which restaurant or hotel is good

yaya83

I held an event there (not wedding) not long ago, banquet manager was really good and everything went smoothly! Very satisfied by their service and food is good too!

katejere

Hi all, Im keen to hold my ROM solemnization in Peach Garden @ Hotel Miramar.. Anyone has any experience before? The lucheon package do comes with a private room for the ceremony. Sounds good? Anyone has photos to share? Thank you! :p

yiyi03

Hi All,
i held my wedding @ Peach Garden, Hotel Miramar 2 wks ago.
My guests had gd reviews on the food.
coordinator was very meticulous, confirming with us many details.
Banquet in-charge was experienced, briefing was detailed, and the whole event went smoothly!
While we're having our lunch the next day, coordinator & banquet-in-charge came and asked us for feedback.
thumbs up for service! :)

Ad2013

Hi there, I'm considering to do lunch banquet there, but am consider about the restaurant layout...do you have any photos of the venue to share?

Thanks!:)

Hi All,
Banquet in-charge was experienced, briefing was detailed, and the whole event went smoothly!
While we're having our lunch the next day, coordinator & banquet-in-charge came and asked us for feedback.

lohyn

Hi All,

Hi yiyi03, do you have any photos of the ballroom etc that you can share with me?
I am planning for dinner in 2014 and this is one of the places I've shortlisted. It'll be great if you can share some photos with me!
Do email me at loves.nel@gmail.com

Thank u so much!

yiyi03

Hi yiyi03, do you have any photos of the ballroom etc that you can share with me?
I am planning for dinner in 2014 and this is one of the places I've shortlisted. It'll be great if you can share some photos with me!
Do email me at loves.nel@gmail.com

Thank u so much!

Hi lohyn,
I've emailed you. :)
pls check your Junk Mail, most likely my mail landed inside, i'm sending from a hotmail account.

Heleneyo

Small scale Chinese wedding dinner with good food n ambience

Peach Garden @ 33 in The Executives' Club,

#33-01 OCBC Centre, 65 Chulia St., Singapore, Singapore

Phone: 6535-7833

Wonderful view!