Review for swaggers couture

+ Reply to Thread
    Junior Member Aylin is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Review for swaggers couture

Hi everyone,

My friend reccomended me to this bridal shop at park royal hotel. Heard the designer tat open this shop was from the aisle.
    Anyone has the reviews and the package they offered?

Thank u very much

Junior Member Pinkyneko is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Junior Member Pinkyneko is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Junior Member eltasa is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hey I definitely agree with the above posting.

You should avoid this Swaggers Couture and Eddie Ang at all cost.

To share our experience: We were introduced to this guy through a friend and he was "pleasant" in the first few meetings. Upon payment of package, the meetings became more scarce and the deadlines were missed continuously.

We assume that he is having a bad period and after talking to him, we were told that he is very sorry and he is doing his best. But then the following happened.

1. It was very difficult to get a hold of him with a proper appointment
    2. Missed multiple deadline and my wife evening gown was half sewn till the last few day. They even had a food stain on her gown where we had no choice but to accept it one day before the wedding.
    3. Make-up artist signed through him charged an extra $200 for some eye lash extension and misc. things that apparently were not covered by original contract by Eddie.
    4. Upon returning of wedding gown, we realized that veil was missing and we told him that we are ok to pay for the missing item. He replied that he will be deducting $250 out of original $500 for the veil. I asked him how he calculate the cost of simple veil to half of my deposit and after much story and excuses, he claim that this is his pricing and if we are not happy, we can SUE him!
    5. My wife bought a replacement veil online and tried to persuade him to meet us half way but it has been 7 months since our wedding and he still is refusing to return any of the deposit. He is ignoring our calls, messages and VISITS to his shops now.

TBH, it is not my style to try and eat into anyone rice bowl but I also wished I had read something like before I engaged such terrible person.

I tell you as a random friend, there are a lot of option in the sea of wedding stuff and you are better off without this one!

Member coalachan is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by eltasa View Post
    Hey I definitely agree with the above posting.

You should avoid this Swaggers Couture and Eddie Ang at all cost.

To share our experience: We were introduced to this guy through a friend and he was "pleasant" in the first few meetings. Upon payment of package, the meetings became more scarce and the deadlines were missed continuously.

We assume that he is having a bad period and after talking to him, we were told that he is very sorry and he is doing his best. But then the following happened.

1. It was very difficult to get a hold of him with a proper appointment
    2. Missed multiple deadline and my wife evening gown was half sewn till the last few day. They even had a food stain on her gown where we had no choice but to accept it one day before the wedding.
    3. Make-up artist signed through him charged an extra $200 for some eye lash extension and misc. things that apparently were not covered by original contract by Eddie.
    4. Upon returning of wedding gown, we realized that veil was missing and we told him that we are ok to pay for the missing item. He replied that he will be deducting $250 out of original $500 for the veil. I asked him how he calculate the cost of simple veil to half of my deposit and after much story and excuses, he claim that this is his pricing and if we are not happy, we can SUE him!
    5. My wife bought a replacement veil online and tried to persuade him to meet us half way but it has been 7 months since our wedding and he still is refusing to return any of the deposit. He is ignoring our calls, messages and VISITS to his shops now.

TBH, it is not my style to try and eat into anyone rice bowl but I also wished I had read something like before I engaged such terrible person.

I tell you as a random friend, there are a lot of option in the sea of wedding stuff and you are better off without this one!
    What a waste!!! I really hate unprofessional people! these two-faced people get all greedy when it comes to money!

Junior Member Zcover is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Good to warn potential brides if they are choosing Swagger Couture or Eddie Ang to handle wedding gowns and other services that accompanied with it.

Personal experience that happened recently in April. Wedding gown was only ready 1 day before the wedding.
    Eddie has not been responsive to messages as well. Apparently he owes suppliers money and till date he has yet to fulfill his order. He was paid photography fee to assist in hiring a photographer, however, after the event he failed to pay the photographer. As such, my photos are still not returned to me.

Hopefully future brides will have better experience.

Junior Member regal09blue17 is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Swaggers couture Gotta love the trendy name tho!

Junior Member missypompom is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    shocked to see negative reviews for swaggers couture.... shame. thnx for sharing tho!