Reviews on Marina Mandarin

shipei

Hi Pretties!

Anyone had your banquet at Vanda Ballroom of Marina Mandarin?
(the one opposite Suntec Convention Centre)

Fell in love with the very cosy atmosphere! Thgh it was a meeting
setup when we went there yesterday :tongue:

Anyone had been there for weddings or held your own there?

Anthenis

I love the atrium lounge and the wonderful ambience of the hotel. Will be holding my banquet at Vanda ballroom too next year.

Beth

Inactive Member
Vanda ballroom is nice..a unique advantage is that they have an upright piano on the stage which is convenient if you intend to have someone perform at your wedding.

shipei

Hi Anthenis!

I totally agree!
Simply LOVE the way the ballroom is situated at... Quite exclusive! :)

Any other MM Vanda Ballroom couples out there? :)

plummie

Hi shipei & Anthenis~

I just signed up with MM Vanda Ballroom few days ago..

I love the hotel location and the suite as well :) But abit worried about the low ceiling ballroom ><

Will attend my htb's cousin's wedding next month, but in the diff ballroom (lv 5).
Anyway, I also need feedback for this MM Vanda Ballroom :))

yzandhw

Marina Mandarin Ballroom, Level 1

Hihi, anyone been to the Marina Mandarin Bridal suite? How's the window view from the bridal suite? Able to see MBS/ferris wheel/floating platform (habour view)? Besides the ballroom, we are also looking into the bridal suite. Hoping that it will be spacious with nice bathroom and view. =)

yzandhw

Oh ya... By the way, anyone tried the food there? Heard is from their banquet kitchen. How's the service? Wondering if there is any wedding promo/additional perks given out now?

candyin

Hi all! I also signed up with MM Vanda Ballroom!! Love the receptions areas but I am still kind of worried for the space constrain.

shipei

Hi Candyin!

When's your BIG day?
I'll likely pop over to see if there's any weddings at Vanda this weekend...

Didnt really see before a real setup...
Anyone have real wedding photos taken there?

What i googled for are only the showscase setup...

linn09

I attended a wedding dinner there few weeks ago. The food there is not too bad, but i recall rather poor service fro the waiters. Looks like temp staff. Our waiter almst felln tripped and almost tipped over the plate of food.

Love the pillarless ballroom, but feel that the stage is ratger small with the stage decorations rather sparse.

Bunnie Loves

Hi!

Mine will be on nov 2012 as well at the grand ballroom. :D

was quite concern abt the low ceiling and short aisle thou..

But I love the hotel atrium and the surroundings. the cocktail reception area is quite spacious too.

shipei

Hey both mine's in Nov 2012 too!!!

I've booked Vanda, cause it's simply a very cosy atmosphere which me and my HTB wanted :)

Thinking of ideas now on how to make it a much cosy-celebration affair, being able to spend
more 1-on-1 time with the guests!

Anthenis

Reception Deco

I have booked Vanda ballroom for 2012. Had engaged One and Gallery to help us with the reception area deco and candy bar counter.

They are now having a promotion package at $368 which includes:
1)Candy Bar
2) Ang Pao Box
3) Signature pen
4) Customized Welcome Board
5) Set up and deco at reception area with photo album display
6) Flower Petals
7) Candles

and you guys can decide on your own theme. Save all the trouble for busy couples like us. You can leave all the deco ideas to them. Price quite cheap and reasonable. They do deco for other hotels too. Those interested, you can email to 1andonlygallery@gmail.com