ROM and Banquet in Riverview Hotel!

VanessaChu

hi. we also shortlisted Riverview Hotel, thinking that it's an ideal venue for a small and intimate wedding. we love the facilities!

Hey Kiteflyer,
I have to agree with u that it is a ideal for small wedding. Have you decided on your venue yet? We just booked during the recent wedding open house at the hotel. Had more things thrown in. Tried some some dishes, found them not too bad. Love the idea of a customised menu =)

shirlyn05

Hi all.. I had my ROM at Riverview in their function rooms.. It was great and they have nice set ups with flower arch and centre piece flower.. My guests were impressed with the overall including the food.. I could say that the package is worthwhile..

mixuer

Anyone tried Riverview Hotel?

I saw that they have outdoors by the Sg river, but not sure if it's good. There's an open house this sat, but I can't make it. :(

peony

hi mixuer!
are you looking into the ambience? well it's such a decent place. about the service, i can say they gotta improve a bit to make, anyway there's always room for improvement for everybody, right? :)

when's your big day?

mixuer

I have no specific date, just that now have a problem looking for a good place. I want a mix of outdoors and indoors so it's not too hot for too long, or so that don't have to worry about the rain. I'm not going to have a banquet so this will be the only thing I'm gonna have, I want it to be magical yet within budget. :/ tough right?

I tried ACM and Hort Park and prayed so hard for a space for us, but I couldn't get any date at all. Sigh.

nimengci

Any comments on the lunch buffet of solemnization at Riverview hotel ??

Ha ha , as the topic , is there any one have experience on the lunch buffet of
solemnization at riverview hotel ya ???? seems hold ROM by the riverside is very romantic :love:

suzanfaith

Wedding at Riverview Hotel 2014

Hi I would like to ask if anyone wed at Riverview Hotel before? Near outram road.

How is it? is the food good?

cottoncandy

they have good food. if you are planning to book it for your wedding banquet. i am sure that is a good ides. they will surely deliver.