Sattine Bridal Couture

feline

Hi dears, any one of you with Sattine couture bridal? Could not find much reviews out there about them. :)

mimi

my friend went to sattine, total was $4k+ for 1 made to measure gown, 1 evening gown, 2 men's suit (mtm also) 1 evening gown, bouquet, car decoration and make up for actual day.

icemelon

Had a quick chat with them...Their package was at $3,388 for OTR. No chemistry with the coordinator who shown me & my girlfriends... gowns selection was a little limited & the coordinator dont allow trying of gowns...Overall service was below average...

bubble7869

oh... my experience for a first visit was completely different. The coordinator was really nice and i even tried 2 wedding gowns and 1 rom dress....

godbirdie

Hi, i won a Photography voucher with Satinne , include 20 photos,gtg down this wkend to check.I heard my fren mentioned that the gowns are not bad buy poor service.feedback not gd..any comments

godbirdie

Hi, anyone has any package to share or any experience to share?My friend told me their gown are good but service not up to standard.

I won a voucher for photography for 20 shots, gtg down to check the package.

godbirdie

Hi godbirdie,

So how was your visit to Sattine? =)

Hi Bubble7869,
i supposed to meet a guy (made a appointment on sun) but he not ard.:( ..in the end , another guy attend to us. he is friendly as show us the gowns and suits.Sattine got alot gowns but it is made locally (designs as well).
didnt know Sattine, labelle is related.

Mine is a studio (in door photography).
Too bad i aleady signed with My Dream Wedding before i got this FOC. So MDW (Outdoor) + Sattine (indoor)

How abt u?

bubble7869

Hi Bubble7869,
i supposed to meet a guy (made a appointment on sun) but he not ard.:( ..in the end , another guy attend to us. he is friendly as show us the gowns and suits.Sattine got alot gowns but it is made locally (designs as well).
didnt know Sattine, labelle is related.

Mine is a studio (in door photography).
Too bad i aleady signed with My Dream Wedding before i got this FOC. So MDW (Outdoor) + Sattine (indoor)

How abt u?

Wow godbirdie... me so envy u! 2 PS at different BS! =D

who was the guy who showed u the gowns? i didn't noe sattine & la belle r related as well... i like the gowns from la belle too... :)

I will be having my PS with Sattine (both indoor & outdoor) and is gg to choose my gowns nxt Tues! (Getting more & more excited! =D)

When r u choosing yrs at Sattine? :)

godbirdie

Wow godbirdie... me so envy u! 2 PS at different BS! =D

who was the guy who showed u the gowns? i didn't noe sattine & la belle r related as well... i like the gowns from la belle too... :)

I will be having my PS with Sattine (both indoor & outdoor) and is gg to choose my gowns nxt Tues! (Getting more & more excited! =D)

When r u choosing yrs at Sattine? :)

Hi, my AD is Dec 2012. but target PS early 2012, still got time.When is ur AD and hotel?
Sattine overall package is cheaper..he told me $3000+ can get AD PS and maybe car.
He quote me AD PS - $780, AD VG = $1400 (Express) and Merc Car with Chauff ($580)

Caroline

Hows their gowns like? Is it nice ? godbirdie the price you gave for their car seems quite high. I checked around the market price of merc car with chauffeur is around $450+ can get le.

godbirdie

hi, can recommend me where can get car cheaper?i know is exp which i didnt take.i thinking of taking AD PS at $780 which seem reasonable ...

bubble7869

Hi, my AD is Dec 2012. but target PS early 2012, still got time.When is ur AD and hotel?
Sattine overall package is cheaper..he told me $3000+ can get AD PS and maybe car.
He quote me AD PS - $780, AD VG = $1400 (Express) and Merc Car with Chauff ($580)

My AD is on 15 Oct 2011 but not having banquet, will just have buffet at my own place. And yup, I tink overall Sattine package quite reasonable with rather frenly staff as well....

Caroline - Personally I like their gowns, all princessy and all... :) U may want to go down & take a look. Please can I know where you find the merc car with chauffeur at 450+?

Thanks!

Joyceemily

did my custom-made ROM gown (for keeps) with them + rental of groom's suit + makeup/hair + bridal bouquet was around $1100, which i thought was quite reasonable. the designer i worked with is Keanu, who also doubles up as makeup artist for AD brides i think (cos he is a makeup artist turned designer). quite friendly and is open to discussion about the gowns you want and able to recommend what is best for you. they are good for princessy gowns i think, so worth a look if you are into those. havent started sourcing for my wedding packages though but will revisit them when it comes.

clyeo

I juz sign up with Sattine today taking their Taiwan overseas package as well as AD package for SG thru a wedding workshop. Hasn't been to their shop yet. My AD is next year Sep and going for PS in Mar 2012. Anyone knows how's their service? The sales person say will arrange for their wedding coordinator to contact me. Any idea when will the person contact me?

godbirdie

Hi, how is photo shoot from Sattine? i am thinking of taking AD PS from them at $780.They told me will be the from the same few Photographer in PS.

yvette21

i just signed up with them ytd. their gowns are pretty... photos not bad.

although we have been to another bs n after 1 big around... we still prefer sattine due to the coordinator that we spoke to. we like her attitude and find her v comfortable to talk/work with.

to be honest, i already have a package with feline but after reading so many negative remarks.... i decided to forgo my deposit and sign up with sattine.

hope everything turns up well!

mintyrose

was reading some reviews here and there.. and most of it reflected that sat's service is rather bad consistently. not sure how true it is, but there were quite a few similar incidences. =/

yvette21

was reading some reviews here and there.. and most of it reflected that sat's service is rather bad consistently. not sure how true it is, but there were quite a few similar incidences. =/

yap i read before that sattine service was bad too. which is why i did not sign up with them when i 1st met them. but after meeting n talking to few other bs... i still feel that sattine is the most comfortable one tt i spoke to. tts why i sign up with them.

clyeo

I din know that they have such a bad name for having bad service. Only realised after I read thru some of the reviews given by people. Well, I only hope mine will turn out to be okie when it's time to go for gown trying and PS. Keeping my fingers cross!!!! :scared::scared: