Sattine Bridal Couture - Page 3
    
 
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 76
  1. #31
    Junior Member miao12 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    8
    Perfect Points
    6.2
    View Wedding Profile
    The price that I got is around 3K++, negotiated alot of things that i wanted...and i like the guy we talked to...he's friendly, not pushy and flexible...he said he's the guy who will be helping couples to choose their photo....and my coordinator will be Eunice too.....

    There are a few gowns that i really like....hoping that i will get the right MUA and coordinator and everything will be fine....

  2. #32
    Junior Member miao12 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    8
    Perfect Points
    6.2
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi paintmyrainbow,

    Have you gone to the pre wedding photo shoot??where are you taking urs??local or orverseas??what is it like???what about the gown selections??do they allow you to keep trying until u found one u like??? hehe sorry ah...i have a lot of questions to ask....=)

  3. #33
    Member silverautumn is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    36
    Perfect Points
    28.6
    View Wedding Profile
    I'm a Sattine bride too!
    just had my photoshoot taken earlier this month.

    Overall experience was good, in fact till date haven't kena anything unpleasant yet *touch wood*

    my coordinator's is jessie though and she's been very patient and nice like even though we need to change our photoshoot last minute as i've to attend a biz trip, she really put in alot of effort to re-coordinate with everyone else to get me a suitable date for our photoshoot.

    Gown fitting wise yes you can just try and try and try till you find one suitable for you.
    If you think u gona take a long while, best to check with your coordinator if they're any BTB trying after your appointment.
    but average people take about 3-4hours i heard..

  4. #34
    Junior Member miao12 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    8
    Perfect Points
    6.2
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Silverautumn,

    Thanks for sharing, good to know that you are having a good time with Sattine.

    Hope my coordinator will be as good. =) I gotta give Sattine our actual wedding date before I can go down for gown selections. Am really looking forward to it, just hoping I will get the gowns I like.

  5. #35
    Junior Member khz84 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2
    Perfect Points
    0.5
    View Wedding Profile
    I have signed up with Sattine too.. hope will not have any unpleasant encounter with them! Going to have my shots taken by 1st quarter of 2012!

  6. #36
    Senior Member godbirdie is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    207
    Perfect Points
    222.1
    View Wedding Profile
    hi, anyone has local indoor PS with Sattine? How long does it take the album to be ready after PS and selection of photo?

  7. #37
    Junior Member belvedereangel is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    12
    Perfect Points
    5.8
    View Wedding Profile
    i'm a Sattine bride too! going down to view my album layout tomorrow.

  8. #38
    Junior Member miao12 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    8
    Perfect Points
    6.2
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi belvedereangel,

    Please let us know how it's like once you have view your photo album. Can you also tell me your experience with Sattine so far??? thks

  9. #39
    Member silverautumn is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    36
    Perfect Points
    28.6
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by godbirdie View Post
    hi, anyone has local indoor PS with Sattine? How long does it take the album to be ready after PS and selection of photo?
    hi, usually it's 1 month..but that really depends as they will priortise couples whose AD is nearer first.
    mine took about 1 mth plus..took my PS in October and went down to select photos late november i think.

    then only tomorrow i'm going down to view layout and collect soft copies.

  10. #40
    Junior Member belvedereangel is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    12
    Perfect Points
    5.8
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by silverautumn View Post
    hi, usually it's 1 month..but that really depends as they will priortise couples whose AD is nearer first.
    mine took about 1 mth plus..took my PS in October and went down to select photos late november i think.

    then only tomorrow i'm going down to view layout and collect soft copies.
    you're going to collect the soft copies of those that you choose for your album?
    I thought the soft copies are collected when u collect your album.

  11. #41
    Junior Member amandailing is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2
    Perfect Points
    3.4
    View Wedding Profile
    I went down to Sattine with my girlfriends last saturday and their service left much to be desired. I had fixed an appointment with J and she was pushy and impatient, was reluctant to let me try on dresses and did not allow me to have a copy of their package pricing. When we convinced her to let me try some dresses she said limited to 2 and she was totally not helpful with picking out what is suitable. To commit to signing a deal for a few thousand dollars i would require much better service than that. If they cannot comprehend how important it is to reassure brides that they their service standard is higher then i once i pay a deposit or in full what kinda service will they give closer to my wedding day? I would advise not to make a hasty decision but keep asking questions till you feel that the designer/wedding coordinator is going to make your journey a smooth and stress free one.

  12. #42
    Senior Member godbirdie is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    207
    Perfect Points
    222.1
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by silverautumn View Post
    hi, usually it's 1 month..but that really depends as they will priortise couples whose AD is nearer first.
    mine took about 1 mth plus..took my PS in October and went down to select photos late november i think.

    then only tomorrow i'm going down to view layout and collect soft copies.
    Hi, i did called for appointment..try to make fitting, PS on sat...and was told ard 2mths after selection.hmm..urs seem quite long before u choose ur layout..

  13. #43
    Junior Member belvedereangel is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    12
    Perfect Points
    5.8
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by amandailing View Post
    I went down to Sattine with my girlfriends last saturday and their service left much to be desired. I had fixed an appointment with J and she was pushy and impatient, was reluctant to let me try on dresses and did not allow me to have a copy of their package pricing. When we convinced her to let me try some dresses she said limited to 2 and she was totally not helpful with picking out what is suitable. To commit to signing a deal for a few thousand dollars i would require much better service than that. If they cannot comprehend how important it is to reassure brides that they their service standard is higher then i once i pay a deposit or in full what kinda service will they give closer to my wedding day? I would advise not to make a hasty decision but keep asking questions till you feel that the designer/wedding coordinator is going to make your journey a smooth and stress free one.
    Actually the wedding coordinator is really important. Prob the wedding coordinator that u met wasn't that good. Mine was really nice and accomodating. Because mine was kinda a rush thing, I'm suprised that they managed to accomodate all my requests. They would not give you a copy of their package pricing. Most bridal shops will not allow you too until you've signed their package.. It's pretty competitive out there.

    THe best thing you should do next time when you visit any bridal shops is to lay out your conditions on the table during discussion and see if they can accomodate to your request...

  14. #44
    Junior Member belvedereangel is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    12
    Perfect Points
    5.8
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by godbirdie View Post
    Hi, i did called for appointment..try to make fitting, PS on sat...and was told ard 2mths after selection.hmm..urs seem quite long before u choose ur layout..
    I think it really depends on the date of your AD. Because if your AD is kinda near, they will definately put yours on urgent.
    For mine, we only had about 3 months so everything was done very fast.. From choosing of gowns, to photoshoot, viewing of photos and view layout. My album will be ready in abt 2 weeks time..

  15. #45
    Junior Member belvedereangel is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    12
    Perfect Points
    5.8
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by miao12 View Post
    Hi belvedereangel,

    Please let us know how it's like once you have view your photo album. Can you also tell me your experience with Sattine so far??? thks

    hiya miao

    Overall, both my htb and I are very satisfied with the service that they've given us. It's been a very smooth experience with a little hi-cup initially. now that i've viewed my layout, it's just waiting to collect my album.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Bridal De Couture Package to let go
    By annaong in forum Bridal & Banquet Marketplace
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 18-01-2016, 10:37 PM
  2. WTS: Sattine Bridal Couture Package
    By jazshc in forum Bridal & Banquet Marketplace
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 16-01-2014, 12:40 PM
  3. Kai Bridal Couture
    By rainbow in forum Bridal Packages
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 15-01-2014, 05:28 PM
  4. Bridal De Couture package to let go
    By cosmiclaws in forum Bridal & Banquet Marketplace
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-12-2012, 01:27 PM
  5. Bridal De Couture Package
    By starz_gal in forum Bridal & Banquet Marketplace
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 29-07-2011, 11:15 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts