Sattine Bridal Couture - Page 4
    
 
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 76
  1. #46
    Member silverautumn is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    36
    Perfect Points
    28.6
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by belvedereangel View Post
    you're going to collect the soft copies of those that you choose for your album?
    I thought the soft copies are collected when u collect your album.
    hihi
    oh yes i collected the soft copies first cos i need it to prepare for our montage.
    ours took abit long loh....so they ask me to bring a thumbdrive so can save the soft copies over first..

    u just chose your layout right?

  2. #47
    Member silverautumn is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    36
    Perfect Points
    28.6
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by godbirdie View Post
    Hi, i did called for appointment..try to make fitting, PS on sat...and was told ard 2mths after selection.hmm..urs seem quite long before u choose ur layout..
    on yea as belvedereangel mentioned they prioritize according to your AD.
    i think mine also kena Xmas and CNY period hence the delay..

    Oh belvedereangel when is your AD! we may just bump into each other at Sattine...was there on tues night...

  3. #48
    Junior Member belvedereangel is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    12
    Perfect Points
    5.8
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by silverautumn View Post
    hihi
    oh yes i collected the soft copies first cos i need it to prepare for our montage.
    ours took abit long loh....so they ask me to bring a thumbdrive so can save the soft copies over first..

    u just chose your layout right?
    my layout was done le when I went done on monday to view..
    by the way.. the soft copies that u took back.. is it individual pics or it's exactly like your album layout?

  4. #49
    Junior Member belvedereangel is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    12
    Perfect Points
    5.8
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by silverautumn View Post
    on yea as belvedereangel mentioned they prioritize according to your AD.
    i think mine also kena Xmas and CNY period hence the delay..

    Oh belvedereangel when is your AD! we may just bump into each other at Sattine...was there on tues night...

    my AD is on 29 Feb..

  5. #50
    Junior Member yvette21 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    11
    Perfect Points
    15.6
    View Wedding Profile
    eunice and kelvin both have left sattine.

    my package is now handled by irene. anyone deal with her before? how is she?
    i am so worried now....

    i enquiry abt photo shoots locations just now and was told.... nowadays couples dont have/dont choose night shoot anymore? and if we want to take night shoot it will be additional of $300!! omg! i dont remember they told me this when i signed up..

    can anyone verify this??

  6. #51
    Junior Member clyeo is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    7
    Perfect Points
    11.0
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Ladies

    I'm back with my overseas PS with the BS they tied up with at Taiwan there. Had a very memorable and wonderful experience!! Really must thank to everyone of them at Sattine to help arrange and make the trip a very smooth one. The BS at Taiwan there is fabulous!!! Now waiting to go view & choose my photos back here at Sattine. So excited!!!

  7. #52
    Senior Member godbirdie is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    207
    Perfect Points
    222.1
    View Wedding Profile
    I am taking my studio PS in Jul and Kelvin Khee is the one who attended to me previously.well, hope the replacement person or coordinator will take care our case.

    as for night shoot, i am not sure abt Sattine. At other Bridal studios, they have night shoots included in the packages. Perhaps can enquire the total cost incld night shoots and compare with other bridals.


    Quote Originally Posted by yvette21 View Post
    eunice and kelvin both have left sattine.

    my package is now handled by irene. anyone deal with her before? how is she?
    i am so worried now....

    i enquiry abt photo shoots locations just now and was told.... nowadays couples dont have/dont choose night shoot anymore? and if we want to take night shoot it will be additional of $300!! omg! i dont remember they told me this when i signed up..

    can anyone verify this??

  8. #53
    Junior Member missyfeli is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    13
    Perfect Points
    12.9
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by yvette21 View Post
    eunice and kelvin both have left sattine.

    my package is now handled by irene. anyone deal with her before? how is she?
    i am so worried now....

    i enquiry abt photo shoots locations just now and was told.... nowadays couples dont have/dont choose night shoot anymore? and if we want to take night shoot it will be additional of $300!! omg! i dont remember they told me this when i signed up..

    can anyone verify this??
    Hi there!!
    I just sign up with Sattine and my co-ordinator is Irene too.. So far, am quite comfortable with her service. Feel that she's really sincere in her service. =)

  9. #54
    Junior Member hjwen is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2
    Perfect Points
    5.2
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi missyfeli,

    can share more about this wedding co-ordinator? is she new to Sattine? My original co-ordinator was Eunice as well and i was shocked that she left! Very worried whether Irene will be as good. I am supposed to go try gowns this Friday and nobody called to confirm my schedule and i very gancheong and call them myself on Monday to re-affirm the timing. Feels neglected so even more worried.

  10. #55
    Junior Member missyfeli is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    13
    Perfect Points
    12.9
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Hjwen,

    Sorry for the late reply, was out of town!

    Hmm.. What I know from her, she did left Sattine awhile ago to venture other career but was ask to come back to work by her boss. When i sms her to fixed an appointment for gown trying, she called back to confirm my appt. Felt quite comfortable with her.. My next meeting with her will be in Aug'12! =)

    Quote Originally Posted by hjwen View Post
    Hi missyfeli,

    can share more about this wedding co-ordinator? is she new to Sattine? My original co-ordinator was Eunice as well and i was shocked that she left! Very worried whether Irene will be as good. I am supposed to go try gowns this Friday and nobody called to confirm my schedule and i very gancheong and call them myself on Monday to re-affirm the timing. Feels neglected so even more worried.

  11. #56
    Junior Member hjwen is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2
    Perfect Points
    5.2
    View Wedding Profile

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by missyfeli View Post
    Hi Hjwen,

    Sorry for the late reply, was out of town!

    Hmm.. What I know from her, she did left Sattine awhile ago to venture other career but was ask to come back to work by her boss. When i sms her to fixed an appointment for gown trying, she called back to confirm my appt. Felt quite comfortable with her.. My next meeting with her will be in Aug'12! =)
    Hi missyfeli,

    thks for your reply! I went for my appt to choose gown last friday already and I am so glad Irene turn out to be a rather nice co-ordinator. She's rather patient and try to pick out the gowns that i want. A pity that outdoor gowns are limited so i ended up with 3 indoor + 2 outdoor gowns. Is your new pkg perks any better?

    And.. do you know that Sattine has "downsized"to one level only? the grd floor was sold to be converted into a cafe! So i was rather glad to go try gown on a weekday afternoon. it's just me so undivded attention and sufficient space.

    my regret was i got tired towrds the end of my gown choosing ended up rashly picked my outdoor gowns It was a tough decision to choose AD gown as i have to balance the weight & ease of movement of AD gown on vs the beautiful outlook a gown. Ended up choosing a simple gown instead of what i really bear in mind. I hope i dont regret....

    hope you will enjoy your session in Aug!

  12. #57
    Junior Member missyfeli is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    13
    Perfect Points
    12.9
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by hjwen View Post
    Hi missyfeli,

    thks for your reply! I went for my appt to choose gown last friday already and I am so glad Irene turn out to be a rather nice co-ordinator. She's rather patient and try to pick out the gowns that i want. A pity that outdoor gowns are limited so i ended up with 3 indoor + 2 outdoor gowns. Is your new pkg perks any better?

    And.. do you know that Sattine has "downsized"to one level only? the grd floor was sold to be converted into a cafe! So i was rather glad to go try gown on a weekday afternoon. it's just me so undivded attention and sufficient space.

    my regret was i got tired towrds the end of my gown choosing ended up rashly picked my outdoor gowns It was a tough decision to choose AD gown as i have to balance the weight & ease of movement of AD gown on vs the beautiful outlook a gown. Ended up choosing a simple gown instead of what i really bear in mind. I hope i dont regret....

    hope you will enjoy your session in Aug!
    Hi there!

    Yup.. the outdoor gowns selections are indeed rather limited. Before deciding Sattine, i was actually considering Digio who has large selections of gowns but i didn't really find THE GOWN. So i moved on to Sattine! =)

    I think mine was rather ex after checking out with my friends who got married few years back. I didn't take their photography package just AD gown package, additional 1 outdoor gown + suit and makeup for photoshoot.

    I recently read from Facebook that they have moved?! But downsized??!!

    It's good to try gowns on weekday.. I went to tried my gowns on weekday too, tried almost 5 -7 dresses until I got tired. Sometimes less is more... no worries on a simple gown, can always make with my elaborate hairdo!! Will be a pretty bride on ur AD!! =)

  13. #58
    Junior Member jackieng is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10
    Perfect Points
    23.0
    View Wedding Profile
    [QUOTE=missyfeli;28465]Hi there!

    Hi! I just acc my sister for her gown selection, so while she is trying i actually had time to chit chat with the other staffs since they are all station at lvl 2. i rmb when my sis sign up, there were lvl 1 & 2. I did asked about the "downsized" because my sis was rather worried too but it turns all that its a good news! They have actually change their direction and now sattine is moving towards more "Atas"
    which they focus to MTM in future. so ya i do agree with missyfeli that "less is more". thou their selection might nt be as many as compare to others but when i look into the details of each gowns, they are all beautifully sew on! Impressive!

    Also, I'm not sure who is Eunice, but Irene was my sis coordinator. I find her very experience, she told me that she has many years in this line but different bridal boutique. She's very paitence and nice i must say. My sis is very fussy, but still she is not pushy and give us time to decide on the gowns. Thumbs up!

  14. #59
    Junior Member yvette21 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    11
    Perfect Points
    15.6
    View Wedding Profile
    yes i do agree that irene is nice.... helped me to try on many gowns give me advices etc...

    but i am quite unhappy that they insist sattine dont provide nightshoot in their package and if i want nightshoot i need to topup $300+. they also said that all other bridal shops are the same. how can it be?? my frds who signed up with other bridal dont have this extra clause and dont have to pay extra for night shoot as it is all included.

    And i have to sign an agreement that no changes in gown and suits are allowed upon confirmation. any change will incur a service fee of $300. i remember clearly eunice said i can change (incoming new) gowns nearer to AD if i want to provided that no one booked the gown.... seems like it is just mouth talk.

    all these were not said or written in black n white when i signed up. and there is nothing i can do now....

  15. #60
    Member silverautumn is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    36
    Perfect Points
    28.6
    View Wedding Profile
    ya when i asked about changing gowns way before my AD, eunice also say need to pay $300. guess they not very flexible in this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Bridal De Couture Package to let go
    By annaong in forum Bridal & Banquet Marketplace
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 18-01-2016, 10:37 PM
  2. WTS: Sattine Bridal Couture Package
    By jazshc in forum Bridal & Banquet Marketplace
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 16-01-2014, 12:40 PM
  3. Kai Bridal Couture
    By rainbow in forum Bridal Packages
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 15-01-2014, 05:28 PM
  4. Bridal De Couture package to let go
    By cosmiclaws in forum Bridal & Banquet Marketplace
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-12-2012, 01:27 PM
  5. Bridal De Couture Package
    By starz_gal in forum Bridal & Banquet Marketplace
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 29-07-2011, 11:15 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts