Save The Date card/e-card - Page 2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Junior Member cassandra is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by meilingg View Post
    Send out before you want to mail out your invitation cards.

Like for me, my banquet is Mar 2012, we are going to send out our save the date cards out during dec...

If you want someone to print the cards, you can check out this service which does printing. I am engaging their Instant Print as part of my wedding to entertain my relatives and friends as well. 3 of my friends used them for their wedding luncheon and dinner and 2 gave very good feedback except for one who said that their service was okay, she just mentioned they can print photos taken from their photos using wifi.. I personally would prefer a service that is really personalized and ingenious.

I was 1 of the sisters for the other 2 friends and would say that they are prompt and provided good service, the photographer was very active and would even snap candid shots. We sisters were pleasantly surprised. Made me want to use them also. Lastly, their pricing is very affordable and everyone gets something interesting back at the end of the day.

Anyway, do let me know if you would like to have his contact details. =)

Member Iloveyou is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by cassandra View Post
    If you want someone to print the cards, you can check out this service which does printing. I am engaging their Instant Print as part of my wedding to entertain my relatives and friends as well. 3 of my friends used them for their wedding luncheon and dinner and 2 gave very good feedback except for one who said that their service was okay, she just mentioned they can print photos taken from their photos using wifi.. I personally would prefer a service that is really personalized and ingenious.

I was 1 of the sisters for the other 2 friends and would say that they are prompt and provided good service, the photographer was very active and would even snap candid shots. We sisters were pleasantly surprised. Made me want to use them also. Lastly, their pricing is very affordable and everyone gets something interesting back at the end of the day.

Anyway, do let me know if you would like to have his contact details. =)
    Hi Cassandra, Are they a printing company? Coz I'm also sourcing for printing of photos on canvas.... Could u pm me the contact details so I can check them out too. Thanks

Member missdoodler is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hmm. not yet but i want to see so that i can use the idea in the future. is it hard to make an e-card?

Member girlinme is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    i'm also trying to design mine. i'm just keeping it simple and stick to my theme which has a vintage-esque touch in it.

Member goldielocks is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    couples find it more affordable to send e-cards than to send real invites. this helps them save more money from the expenses.