Seletar Broadway - Page 4

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Junior Member weiting1210 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi all,

i have a package with SB for 48 photos at $3788. However i sign up with another bridal boutique and dont need so many photos. Anyone with around 35-38 photos want to do a exchange and top up the differences? you can sms me at 96203422. Thanks.

Junior Member jessangel is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    i've just signed package with them without looking at other bridal shops..anybody have any updates on their service and the gowns selection?

Junior Member Vtec is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hi jessangel,

can share with me ur package? me and my fiancee oso signed up today at their suntec roadshow,,

any reviews?

Junior Member yukimable is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I just went for the first appointment to select gowns. My package includes 2 MTM due to my tiny size and i like simple design, no train, no puffy gowns and no lace. First they bring out their new arrivals but all i don't fancy then i told them about my liking and they only have that 1 particular gown which matches what i want. The night gowns are very limited too. Not sure whether it's due to their selections or my liking. Finally we settled on 1 haulter neck white gown, 1 strapless white gown, 1 strapless blue night gown, 1 chinese Kua (they said it's free size) and 1 more traditional outfit for photoshoot.

Guys jacket are usually very limited, usual colours and designs. My HTB don't like thick shoulder pads and fitting cut. He just settled on 1 black jacket.

In the end, my 2 MTM disappeared. They seem pretty pleased and casual about it. Though they took my bust and waist measurements, they didn't take the height or the length of my legs. I wonder if i'd trip over my chinese Kua..

Junior Member gnenere is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi all,

Can you share with me your experience and package with SB?
    I have just too signed up a package with them but now having uneasy thoughts about it.
    Please please please share with me, i just want to find out more to put my mind at ease.

erene_blue85@yahoo.com.sg

Thanks!

Junior Member surileo is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavena View Post
    I'm also a seletar broadway bride but din have a very good experience.
    Me too. I signed up with them last week at their showcase at suntec city because they tell me it is the last day of promotion.
    But when I went to their shop today, there was only one lady around. She tells me the rest were at the showcase!!??
    Because there were a few brides around the shop, the lady told us to look around by ourselves. And I did not find anything nice.

No privacy also. Everyone can see everyone trying the gowns. I am so disappointed!

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    i've signed up with them and paid $500 deposit..decided to give it up cos i saw reviews about their gowns being old and limited..have just sign up with a taiwan BS already..cheaper and service way better than Seletar Broadway..

Junior Member porshrhan is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Smile Seletar broaddway

Hello.....

Just wanna find out from you guys whether any BTB has tried the Seletar Broadway?? Any comments?

Junior Member Iriszxy is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi, I jus sign up with seletar broadway. Any kind soul to share their experience with them. How's the photographer?

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    luckily i forfeited my $500 deposit and sign up with another bridal shop in taiwan..seeing the bad reviews made me glad i made the right decision..

Junior Member chewdiana is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi, I have actually enquire they services before and look at the photos samples. Personally i don really like it as the samples shown to me are all of big background view and small human size so most of the photos might not be able to see the couple clearly.

Junior Member surileo is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Is it true that they dun allow colored long gowns to be taken for outdoor photo? I just went to choose my gowns this afternoon and that's what they told me. Now I just have 2 white gowns for outdoor. their promo photos got colored gowns for outdoor... I am confused. Now they tell me it is just for model. I feel cheated. I am cheated. Should I write to CASE?

Junior Member Lavena is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Seletar broadway

Quote Originally Posted by surileo View Post
    Is it true that they dun allow colored long gowns to be taken for outdoor photo? I just went to choose my gowns this afternoon and that's what they told me. Now I just have 2 white gowns for outdoor. their promo photos got colored gowns for outdoor... I am confused. Now they tell me it is just for model. I feel cheated. I am cheated. Should I write to CASE?
    surileo, it's not true that u can't take coloured gowns. The first fitting I was there, this girl called Xiaoling attended to me. Basically she din help me much n my sisters had to dig thru the gowns themselves. She also told us that we can't take coloured gowns for outdoor n only showed me a pathetic range of outdoor white gowns n ugly short dresses.

During my 2nd fitting, another girl Meiqin attended to me. I flipped through the photoalbums at their studio n saw so many nicer outdoor white n coloured gowns n asked to see them. In the end I managed to take 2 rather nice gowns meant for outdoor.

I can show u the photos if u want. Do gimme ur email add. Anyway I din take their PG cos I ended up having some dispute with them over the lousy attitude of the PG (understood he left subsq). So I only rent their gowns and hired my own freelance PG. better deal cos I ended up getting back all my 200+ photos from my PG.

Junior Member jaxminger is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Erm, i am a SB BTB.
    So far, I am in good hands.... =)

Junior Member ivytan84 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi, can anyone share with me the package at Seletar Boardway? I am considering getting from them. Please email me ivytan_84@yahoo.com.

Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast