Seletar Broadway - Page 6

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Member spottydotty is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    i found it easy to choose gowns from them because they have different styles and designs of wedding gowns. my MUA also was very good. my makeup was not too much. it was just right and made me looked glowing. i was so happy.

Member bunnylove is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    i find their gowns simple but elegant. the crew are friendly too. and the ps was quite fun as well even if the photographer is a pro, he treated us like friends and was not really strict. i also like how our photos were taken.

Member lemontwist is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    signed up with them. i find their packages really reasonable with some perks on the side too. i like their gowns too. some are simple yet very elegant. their service is what really made me sign up with them. they made me feel that i wouldn't regret choosing them and i didn't.

Junior Member Yanz is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi, may I know who you work with for your wedding photo-taking and choose of grown and who you choose for your AD make-up?

Junior Member Yanz is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi, may I know who you work with for your wedding photo-taking and choose of grown and who you choose for your AD make-up?
    Quote Originally Posted by lemontwist View Post
    signed up with them. i find their packages really reasonable with some perks on the side too. i like their gowns too. some are simple yet very elegant. their service is what really made me sign up with them. they made me feel that i wouldn't regret choosing them and i didn't.

Member floraleprints is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    went with them, since i was attracted with their package because of the MTM but we were still not able to use it. hehe. despite that, we still proceeded with our photo shoot. I personally like how the ps went and the pictures were also great. my husband also agreed on that. Overall, i was quite happy with them and with their service.

Member cookiesncreamie is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    be very wary of hidden costs in your package. clarify everything with them so that the expense would not grow bigger.

Member dandelion is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    their service is all right. there are just some instances where some of the aspects of their package is not paid close attention to.

Member peachyness is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    good selection of wedding gowns..

Member flowercrowns is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Where can I see their gown designs?

Member teatime is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Read only a few reviews about them so we're still not sure if we want to sign...

Junior Member Tanly is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Smile Letting go seletar broadway bridal package

Hi All,

We are letting go wedding package from Seletar Broadway which include local pre-wedding photoshoot + AD Photographer.

Feel free to contact us for details to the package.

t_ly8710@Hotmail.com

Thanks,

Junior Member serenetey is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi, I need advice here. I have signed with them but I realised I actually forgot to enquire about one part which is if the MUA will be staying till my second march-in. Do you ladies have any idea?

Junior Member blackserendipity is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by serenetey View Post
    Hi, I need advice here. I have signed with them but I realised I actually forgot to enquire about one part which is if the MUA will be staying till my second march-in. Do you ladies have any idea?
    Hi serenetey,

I just signed with them as well. Don't think the MUA will stay till 2nd march-in, typically they don't? But can clarify with them I guess?

Anyone else who's been with SB for the past year and have got good MUA or photographers to recommend? Need some advice, thanks!

Member Josep is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by blackserendipity View Post
    Hi serenetey,

I just signed with them as well. Don't think the MUA will stay till 2nd march-in, typically they don't? But can clarify with them I guess?

Anyone else who's been with SB for the past year and have got good MUA or photographers to recommend? Need some advice, thanks!
    You can try sebastian from retouched photography. Helping him to spread the word has he helped my friend alot for their wedding. You can email him at sebastian@retouched.photo. I hrd he is having a promo for videographer and photographer now.