Seletar Broadway

floraleprints

went with them, since i was attracted with their package because of the MTM but we were still not able to use it. hehe. despite that, we still proceeded with our photo shoot. I personally like how the ps went and the pictures were also great. my husband also agreed on that. Overall, i was quite happy with them and with their service. :)

dandelion

their service is all right. there are just some instances where some of the aspects of their package is not paid close attention to.

Tanly

Letting go seletar broadway bridal package

Hi All,

We are letting go wedding package from Seletar Broadway which include local pre-wedding photoshoot + AD Photographer.

Feel free to contact us for details to the package.

t_ly8710@Hotmail.com

Thanks,

serenetey

Hi, I need advice here. I have signed with them but I realised I actually forgot to enquire about one part which is if the MUA will be staying till my second march-in. Do you ladies have any idea?

Hi, I need advice here. I have signed with them but I realised I actually forgot to enquire about one part which is if the MUA will be staying till my second march-in. Do you ladies have any idea?

Hi serenetey,

I just signed with them as well. Don't think the MUA will stay till 2nd march-in, typically they don't? But can clarify with them I guess?

Anyone else who's been with SB for the past year and have got good MUA or photographers to recommend? Need some advice, thanks!

Josep

Hi serenetey,

I just signed with them as well. Don't think the MUA will stay till 2nd march-in, typically they don't? But can clarify with them I guess?

Anyone else who's been with SB for the past year and have got good MUA or photographers to recommend? Need some advice, thanks!

You can try sebastian from retouched photography. Helping him to spread the word has he helped my friend alot for their wedding. You can email him at sebastian@retouched.photo. I hrd he is having a promo for videographer and photographer now.

kathleen

I signed up with them at the.dhoby ghaut road show ghauton impulse. Now I'm worried of it was a good idea. I have a mtm gown as I am plus size. And only an indoor shoot as it was apparently cheaper. Have not chosen my mua yet. Any recommendations? And any feedback from brides who did mtm gowns?

emm

I've signed up with them on an impulse too but so far so good.
mua was kinda "assigned" to me, but thankfully everything turned out well - both trial and photoshoot (indoor & outdoor).
For mtm gowns, go down and try to see what suits you best before deciding on what kind of design you would want. I feel it is easier that way. :)

Hi all,

Just want to check if the MTM is extended for the tea dress? I find that the tea dress' selection is limited, doesn't help that I'm taller so tea dress collection they have will look too short for me.

Also, please advise if there are many props to work with for the studio shoot? I looked through their profile and see that the props are pretty bare (just a backdrop) so it's a little worrying.

Thanks in advance!

joycetyj

Hi all, I also signed up for the SB bridal package on impulse and worrying quite abit here. Anyone keen to share your recent experience with them?

I'm a little worried for the outdoor shoot because they are only providing 1 bg and 1 short dress for it and I totally forgot to request for an evening gown for that. :(

Thanks in advance.

CrazyCatBride

I just bought a package at their Suntec fair few weeks ago at $3388 before GST. Now i'm a little worried, cos it felt very impulsive. I'm pretty big-sized, and definitely want my arms covered up a little. Looking at their catalog, the gowns are mostly sleeveless. :( My package includes a complimentary made-to-order gown (if no suitable gown can be found from their selection), which they said originally need $800... Did anyone try out their made-to-order option?