Selling: VERA WANG BRIDAL 1G136 FRENCH TULLE MERMAID GOWN xs/s

BirdeBirde

♥ Post-wedding sale! ♥

Vera Wang 1G136 gown in ivory, that will fit ladies wearing UK size 6-8 approximately. It is a stunning piece purchased in Selfridges, London at the 2010 year-end sample sale.

Beautiful hand-sewn details on luxurious french tulle and silk. This dress was worn on my wedding in Singapore in May 2011, for an evening at the ballroom. Dress has received many compliments!

Have decided to let go of this gem at a steal specially for a suitable bride. However as this was a sample piece, please be realistic with signs of wear - mostly discolouration on the inside of the gown. In photography gown looks perfect! This lovely gown has a touch of vintage-ness to it. Don't miss it!

∞ DETAILS ∞

Range: Vera
Reference: 1G136
Strapless organza and French tulle modified mermaid gown with floral embroidery
*(mine is without taffeta sash. I used a tulle and black/ivory 3" ribbon sash instead. These will be included in the sale)
Includes original Vera Wang gown bag.
Original: £ 3,575
Sample price: £ 2,300
Alteration: £ 220
Now selling: SGD 2,200 (more than 50% off)

Dress has been professionally altered to fit:
bustline 30 to 32" B-D / waist 25-26" / hips 35-38"
height to fit 172cm with shoes (max) and can be altered shorter.

∞ T & C ∞

Delivery or courier can be arranged and will be F.O.C. to buyer.

Payment to be made via DBS/POSB fund transfers.

All items sold are final and non-returnable.

If you're interested or would like to see more pictures, please drop me a message :)

vera_wang_1g136_wedding_dresses_49817_view0.jpg

abigail

wow! nice plain white dress! :) plus you can weave a sash of fresh flowers to wear around the waist. and there you go! a very gorgeous bridal look :)

joannazyn

Hi, I wonder if the gown is still available? do you have more image of the actual gown? And how severe is the mark of wear? Thx!