SG Bridal (Johor)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member airmeli is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

SG Bridal (Johor)

Hi to all ladies,

I would like to share that actually there is also bridal shop at Johor that is also quite good. I signed SG Bridal last year April. I really like the photograper, Kelvin's photo. Best of all, the price is very attractive.

See my package:
    (RM4288 + RM 500 - Silver Prints = RM4788)
    Actual Day
    1 - Wedding Gown
    2 - Evening Gown
    2 - Coat for Groom + 1 Coat for my dad + 1 coat for my future-father-in-law)
    1 - bouquet
    1 set of Accessories
    1 set of car decoration

Photoshoot
    1 indoor + 1 outdoor (Desaru) - 2 different day
    7 sets of costumes with accesseries
    7 makeups and hairdos.
    7 coats for groom

Take back
    18 x 24 Crosspage (15 pages) (21 poses) with Silverprints
    8R album (10 page) (21 poses)
    11 x 14 Table Top frame x 2
    DVD Montage (2 Songs) (40 poses)
    CD-R (Selected Poses) (4R)
    Guest Book x 1

I omit the bedroom photo frame because I just dun like it. However, I would like to say that they have raised their pricing by RM$500. But they include one more place in their package.

Anyone interested can let me know.

Member missylis is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hi airmeli, that is so affordable! Their bridal shop is really called SG Bridal? I think is to attract singaporean customers haha. They will be coming over to Singapore to do the wedding for you?

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Coming over to Singapore to do the wedding means?

The minus point is you need to find a MUA in Singapore because in their package there is no MUA for dinner. In additional, if you were to want to take your photo in Singapore, you will still need to go Johor, makeup then set off back to Singapore again. My photography location will be at desaru as I treat it like a short holiday too.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    yep i think having photoshoot at malaysia is a great idea. Nowadays got more and more brides like to take their photos overseas because it's a once in a lifetime photoshoot, and can have a holiday at the same time. I will also be going taiwan for my photoshoot hehe.

You will be bringing back all the gowns and albums yourself? Should be right, because the courier for everything will be very expensive.

Btw, the one you are referring to is has its website on sgbridalhouse dot com? Did you see other Singaporean brides going there for bridal package?

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Initially, I wanted to go Shen Zhen to take my bridal shot however I was convinced that SG Bridal photo got a very nice touch. According to them there is a lot of Singaporean going there for photoshoot which explains why they raise their package price S$400. I will be renting their gowns and carrying back the alblum but the bad news is Malaysia I need to prepare the invoice for spot checks.

If you need courier service, do let me know. I got bargain for NT150/kg, if your bridal shop charged more than this, I can helped you contact my agent to ship to you if you want.

Yup. I am refering to that webby and they have a [dot] blogspot.com one too. That one is more updated with better photos.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    thanks for the advice! btw you are referring that you have contact for Taiwan courier service? and how come need to prepare invoice for spot checks?

btw yr boutique the photography shots are nice, i especially love the one with the horses.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by missylis View Post
    thanks for the advice! btw you are referring that you have contact for Taiwan courier service? and how come need to prepare invoice for spot checks?

btw yr boutique the photography shots are nice, i especially love the one with the horses.
    I mean the taiwan courier. Overseas Courier is not cheap and I always buy things overseas. So I have a courier that I used it often. Well because we need to show it is below SGD400 so as not to get tax. Like album we can get the BS to declare lower.

I also like the horse one but BS advise against because not easy to get that shot. The horse farm must be dry 1 day before shoot and also on the actual day. This is really not easy. Since Johor weather is quite unpredictable. In the end, I got a Desaru shoot because got beach and the rock and also the grassy view. The photographer got win some award. His photo I like a lot, got feel kind. I dun like over-edited photos.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    ooh that's great, thanks so much for the lobang, will contact you if i need a taiwan courier.

didnt know that take picture with horse also got so many things to think about.. hehe. yea i love their photography style also, it's very elegant. the kind i want for my wedding too haha. oh what kind of dress did you choose for your photoshoot? I just saw 1 photo of theirs, the gown has a long long train and flowing in the air, omg so dreamy.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Since I postponing my wedding so I haven't start to look out. But I hope to have one very long train kind.

Junior Member eileen.12112011 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Airmeli,

I am interested in this bridal package also. can share more with me? my email is eileen.12112011@yahoo.com.sg

Quote Originally Posted by airmeli View Post
    Hi to all ladies,

I would like to share that actually there is also bridal shop at Johor that is also quite good. I signed SG Bridal last year April. I really like the photograper, Kelvin's photo. Best of all, the price is very attractive.

See my package:
    (RM4288 + RM 500 - Silver Prints = RM4788)
    Actual Day
    1 - Wedding Gown
    2 - Evening Gown
    2 - Coat for Groom + 1 Coat for my dad + 1 coat for my future-father-in-law)
    1 - bouquet
    1 set of Accessories
    1 set of car decoration

Photoshoot
    1 indoor + 1 outdoor (Desaru) - 2 different day
    7 sets of costumes with accesseries
    7 makeups and hairdos.
    7 coats for groom

Take back
    18 x 24 Crosspage (15 pages) (21 poses) with Silverprints
    8R album (10 page) (21 poses)
    11 x 14 Table Top frame x 2
    DVD Montage (2 Songs) (40 poses)
    CD-R (Selected Poses) (4R)
    Guest Book x 1

I omit the bedroom photo frame because I just dun like it. However, I would like to say that they have raised their pricing by RM$500. But they include one more place in their package.

Anyone interested can let me know.

Junior Member shinygal20 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Tongue Sg bridal house

Anyone had the wedding package wif sg bridal house. Heard that their price and service quite good.This bridal studio is base in jb. Was recommend by my friend,would like to know find out more about the shop. Kindly advise if u have any comments on them. Thanks

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    eileen.12112011: Just emailed you. Sorry for the late reply.
    shinygal20: I personally been to 2 bridal shop before. SG Bridal and Venus, I think both is good but depend on what you want out of your photos. I like the way the photos is capture at SG Bridal but the gown wise not a lot of variety. For me, I prefer classic gown design. Venus is good too. Just that I dun like photos overly photoshop that does not look like yourself. Hope this helps.

Junior Member growlcutecute is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    But wouldn't there be a tax for the photo album when you try to bring it over?

Junior Member AdelineTan is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Airmeli,

I am interested in this bridal package also. can share more with me? my email is tan_adeline@hotmail.com thanks!

Junior Member nakasima.aiko is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi

Im interested in the bridal package too. Can share with me @ nakashima.aiko@ymail.com
    Thanks in advance.