SG Bridal (Johor) - Page 2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Flo
    Junior Member Flo is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi

I am interested in the Sg bridal house package too, can please share with me at wyflorence@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Member airmeli is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    growlcutecute, AdelineTan, nakasima.aiko: The first post is my package. Now the package is 500$ more with 1 more place...

Junior Member xinhui is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I am interested too. Do you think you can share with me?

My email is: ongxinhui@gmail.com

Thanks in advance!

Junior Member joysnow is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hi am interested too.can email @joysnow2010@gmail.com
    thanks !!

Junior Member tricia_cai@yahoo.com.sg is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Can share with me also? tricia_cai@yahoo.com.sg

Junior Member akaling is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Airmeli,

Did you bargain with them or this is the standard package they offer?

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by akaling View Post
    Hi Airmeli,

Did you bargain with them or this is the standard package they offer?
    This package is bargained. Anyway, SG Bridal do not allow price reduction no matter how u bargain. They can let u add and deduct things from package. Like for me I didn't want the big wedding photo. I upgraded the page and pose. Then I add on silverprints and I think they give me free page too.

Senior Member anniesfaith is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    My friend is the SG Bridal bride. I saw her photo. It's more on dramatic style (i personally feel). And her actual day gown is rather old. Got some yellowish stain in there (but not too obvious if you use it for photoshoot and if see from far). The fabric also, there are certain lining is not in perfect condition already. Well, i thought maybe it is my friend who didnt pick her gown correctly lah.

Then, when it is my turn to talk about wedding, my friend strongly recommend me to SG bridal to take a look. So i did. I went in, i didnt want to talk about the package, but to request to see the gown 1st. There are quite a number of rack of gown there. Some are quite old (again, it's my personal feel la). And the design of the gown are almost the same (Just straight tube cut gown that almost every bride is wearing). And they dont really have gown meant for bigger sized bride.

When i asked "Do you have something... let's say, drop shoulder? or with sleeve? or those with cheongsum neck design or something like that? Just, something else that is not straight tube cut?"

The staff responded "All are here. We dont have those special design that you mentioned."

And i asked "So, all your brides will wear the same thing?". "Yes. All are about the same. These are the standard design, and people likes it", she responded.

My HTB say he is not very keen, because SG bridal didn't give him the "Waa!! Pretty leh!!" factor. So, he pull me and walked away.

Junior Member britjit is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi all, I am a SG bridal bride too and have just completed my photoshoot this month...

I do agree with anniesfaith that their collection of gowns is quite limited, but the way kelvin was able to capture the couple in the photos was fantastic!! I was given a few choices for my indoor gowns and the girls was telling me that I look better in 1 of the gowns... at first glance it didn't have the WOW factor but the album with the pic was totally different...

Before I signed up with SG bridal, I was also very particular to have dramatic and unique pieces of gowns for my photoshoot... but later to realise that, that will also mean more photos to select afterwards and remove/omit when you are limited by the no. of poses for your album. But of coz you can always top up the no. of pages and pay $$ for more poses to be included.

Just my personal experience with SG bridal, feel free to PM me if you need details... cheers

Junior Member akaling is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by britjit View Post
    Hi all, I am a SG bridal bride too and have just completed my photoshoot this month...

I do agree with anniesfaith that their collection of gowns is quite limited, but the way kelvin was able to capture the couple in the photos was fantastic!! I was given a few choices for my indoor gowns and the girls was telling me that I look better in 1 of the gowns... at first glance it didn't have the WOW factor but the album with the pic was totally different...

Before I signed up with SG bridal, I was also very particular to have dramatic and unique pieces of gowns for my photoshoot... but later to realise that, that will also mean more photos to select afterwards and remove/omit when you are limited by the no. of poses for your album. But of coz you can always top up the no. of pages and pay $$ for more poses to be included.

Just my personal experience with SG bridal, feel free to PM me if you need details... cheers
    Hi Brijit,

Care to share your photos with me?
    akaling@gmail.com

thks!!

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by anniesfaith View Post
    My friend is the SG Bridal bride. I saw her photo. It's more on dramatic style (i personally feel). And her actual day gown is rather old. Got some yellowish stain in there (but not too obvious if you use it for photoshoot and if see from far). The fabric also, there are certain lining is not in perfect condition already. Well, i thought maybe it is my friend who didnt pick her gown correctly lah.

Then, when it is my turn to talk about wedding, my friend strongly recommend me to SG bridal to take a look. So i did. I went in, i didnt want to talk about the package, but to request to see the gown 1st. There are quite a number of rack of gown there. Some are quite old (again, it's my personal feel la). And the design of the gown are almost the same (Just straight tube cut gown that almost every bride is wearing). And they dont really have gown meant for bigger sized bride.

When i asked "Do you have something... let's say, drop shoulder? or with sleeve? or those with cheongsum neck design or something like that? Just, something else that is not straight tube cut?"

The staff responded "All are here. We dont have those special design that you mentioned."

And i asked "So, all your brides will wear the same thing?". "Yes. All are about the same. These are the standard design, and people likes it", she responded.

My HTB say he is not very keen, because SG bridal didn't give him the "Waa!! Pretty leh!!" factor. So, he pull me and walked away.
    I think SG Bridal customer service is good to a big extend la... Imagine I neg my package from 1pm to about 9pm. They did not give me bad attitude. I do agree that their gown is quite limited but I would say classic. I am not a trend follower for wedding gown because when seems fashionable now might be outdated in the future. For me, I want a classic gown that bring out my beauty.

For me, the willingness to let u try is already very good. From my understanding most bridal shop dun let ppl try out their gown. I have yet to go for their phototaking as I postponed my wedding. However, I am a XL and they do have gown for me.

Member galaxy is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Wow. They have affordable packages. I'm very interested.

Junior Member Munding is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi all,
    I have a VIVI Bridal Package for sale with an option of the photo shooting either in Malaysia or Taiwan.
    Interested pls PM or email lil_munding@yahoo.com. Thanks!