Change of plans!! Need help!

renhui85

Hi!! my HTB and i thought that we would only be having 21-22 tables and have already shortlisted a few hotels but after discussion with his parents, the number of tables went up to 35-40 tables. Reason being he's the only son, thus, his parents would be inviting all their friends. Any recommendations as to which hotel's ballroom is good to accommodate such a big group? we're planning to have out wedding banquet nxt yr sept on a Sat. Budget set at 1.2k-1.3k nett per table.

P.S. Preferably a hotel which serves good food.

jelly

phwoar! what a big change! anyway, with the budget set at 1.2-1.3k nett per table, maybe you can look at grand copthorne waterfront as well. their grand ballroom min requirement is 40 tables for weekend dinner. the place is big, with high ceiling and pillarless as well. saw that during the wedding show on last sun.

renhui85

Thanks Tenshi!! Will check out their wedding packages.
Jelly: Big change rite!! That's y!! Feeling a bit sian now! Hahaha!

Tenshi

oh oh if you can fit into grand copthorne waterfront grand ballroom will be nice too. attended wedding dinner there twice. that room can see waterfall... food wise... sorry cant remember... hehehe but room very big and got very high ceiling. worth checking it out.

teddyzhu38

Renhui85, u can try orchard hotel too... mine banquet is at least 42tables, we hold it there... they can accommodate up to 100 tables for 3 ballrooms.. We get the ballroom 1 & 2 which can accommodate up to 60tables... Its pillarless and high ceiling. Within the budget too.. :)