Korea bridal studio

Ting87

Hi,
Anyone had tried using Korea bridal studio based in Korea? Intend to go there for photoshoot and trying to see any recommendation of any good bridal who are able to communicate in English too. How is the pricing?

Guangyao

Hi Ting87 and darlingofthecrowd,

Are you still looking for Korean pre-wedding photoshoots? We have looked at many korean and singaporean coordinators over the past few months and we can compare notes if you like =)

Feel free to PM me =)

taylormk169

maybe you can contact Korea local bridal shop directly. My friend found a korean bridal shop name SW Wedding Club (located in Seoul) without sg wedding agencies, and she said she really saved a lot!! And this company's staff can speak both English and Chinese... You can google it. Worth to try <-- from my friend~ haha

angelicanteo

My coll got their package through Louvre Bridal locally. Seen her album, one word "Pretty"! Think this bridal is quite popular for Korea packages. She even paid lower price for her Korea package than my package in Singapore.

carojiang

I liaised directly from Nadri Studio Korea. Very friendly and can save you at least 1k as compared if you go through agent