Taiwan photoshoot. Any advice?

bqt208

Hi all Brides and Btbs!
Just to ask, anyone of you intend to go to Taiwan for their pre-wedding shoot? Or have any experience (good or bad) before? There are always roadshows in Mall that promotes Taiwan pre-wedding photography and it seemed rather tempting.

I am still considering whether to go overseas or local because
1. I am concern with the prices. Like does it cost more?
2. I've read some stories online from others saying that when they sign from the sales person through roadshow, what was promised turns out to be a fraud and there seemed to be other hidden cost!
3. Whether to sign from those Taiwanese boutique in those roadshow or to sign with a local shop that could take us overseas.

Argh!!! So many questions in my mind! And these are only like part of the preparations. (T-T) I've been trying to do some "research" over the forums, the more I read, the more confuse my choice is.

Can anyone kindly advise?
Thank you!

rainy

Hi,

I think you have to do more research on Taiwanese brand bridal shops. If you are really interested, sign up one that has a branch locally. More secured. I have friends who realized that they were "scammed" when they reached Taiwan. It is best that you get the salesperson to write down whatever clauses on the paper and both go you counter sign (for bridal boutiques that do not have local branch).

Some local bridals now offer overseas shooting with affordable add-ons. One local boutique only require $700 top up and even throw in 3D2N accommodation.. Good luck :)

Hi,

I'm letting go of my Wedding Photography Package.
-Valid till 2019
-Choice of 5 bridal outfits from large studio collection of bridal gowns, evening gowns and traditional gowns + 1 casual
-Provision of head ornaments, veil and accessories for each individual bridal outfit
-Choice of 2 sets of formal suits for groom + 1 casual
-Provision of suit accessories for the groom
-Professional makeover and hair-styling (5 different styles) for the bride and groom
-Provision of props for photography shoots
-1 18" album with 30 photos processed using special anti-UV technology
-1 CD-rom of all selected photos (digitally-enhanced)
-1 24" x 30" canvas portrait in large photo frame
-200 pieces of thank-you cards (2 different designs)
-etc

Please email wedding9288@hotmail.com for more details.