enough preparation time?

nsforever

is 3 months time enough to prepare for a wedding? I just want a pre-wedding photos(local) and simple wedding banquet.

Tenshi

if you are not too picky and choosy Yes you have enough time for sure cause my cousin only took 3 months to prepare his wedding.

oh and on top of it the venue you choose avaliable on the dates you choose and the BS photographer has slot for you.

pearlyn

wow so fast? you'll have to manage your expectations, no very fancy wedding as it's a very limited time to coordinate everything. understand what is a need and a want and you should be fine :)

rojak

should be fine, depending on what you really want. BS recommend 3-4 mths pre-wed shoots, but they can actually do it within a month -- they just don't want their customers all rushing to get the album out a mth before their wedding. most important is to book the date/venue/BS as soon as possible, then the rest will fall into place very easily after that :)

valmel

If you want a simple wedding, then I guess 3 months maybe enough time to do it.. but as far as I know, the shortest time needed to plan a wedding is about 6 to 8 months.

mochagirl

don't you think 3 mos is quite a short time to prepare for a wedding? you're wedding might not work out fine if you just prepare it with that short span of time.

primrose

Hmmm. For me it is not enough time but if it's just a small and simple wedding then in 3 months you can successfully prepare for it.