Ban Heng Restaurant

june1985

Anyone hold their banquet at Ban Heng Pavilion (previously known as Dragon Gate) B4

Hi BTB,

I like to know if anyone hold their banquet at Ban Heng Pavilion (previously known as Dragon Gate) at Harbourfront Centre before?

If yes, i like to know your comment/or food tasted there? Is it good?

I wanted to hold my banquet at this restaurant.:tongue:

deedee

Very attractive pricing and menu and you can pay by installments too!
But is it good?
Can anyone share their views towards this Ban Heng Pavilion?
Thanks

evilicious

But is it good?
Thanks

Hi, I went viewing last week.
Erm, not very pleased with the venue.. I'm holding 20-25 tables, they actually show me another smaller ballroom..
Really crap and the walk way very short :S

Its still depend on individual, i heard this weekend they are having fair @ Vivo..

You may wanna check out :)

ahsaiz

But is it good?
Thanks

Hi,

May i check regards to the installments, its only payable through by credit card?

JonLee

Any reviews on Ban Heng @ Orchard Central?

Has anyone tried Ban Heng @ Orchard Central? Any reviews or tips?

Pupu2807

Ban Heng Restaurant @ RELC International Hotel

Hi all BTB!

I will be having my AD on August 2014. Wanna ask if any of you or your friends/family/relative had their wedding at RELC banheng restaurant before?

Thanks! :)

milochup

Girls do your have any photo?

Hi Dears

do you rhave any photo to share? cus in the internet the photo seems limited. wonder if your can share how the deco will be like too! Really appericiate your help:)

Aggie

Hi Pupu and Joelynn,

Who did you liase with? Do you mind share package with me? IS the ballroom ok? you can email me ade_dolphin@yahoo.com

Any advice will be helpful..i having my AD this year and i havent gotten a place!!1

Pupu2807

Hi Aggie, I went down to the venue to take a look but doesn't really like it therefore I give it a miss. You can actually email them and ask to see the restaurant. Doesn't have to make your decision that day. Just go for some research first :)

miffybun79

Wedding Banquet at Ban heng Orchard Central

has anyone booked with them or attended a wedding at this new branch before? pls share ur reviews, am considering to hold my wedding there :laugh:

lollipop

found their site!
the cheapest package they have is $468 nett per table, that's mon-thu.. and $498 nett per table, fri-sun.