Would you consider a younger guy for a boyfriend?

rojak

why not? consider, i will. But i prefer matured men who know more then me, are street smart, can give me security... which rules out more younger guys already. haha

Kailing

i wont! already guys maturity lag behind girls by a few years, unless im 30 years old i wont consider marrying a younger guy haha!

kiwi_twinky

agree with rojak, i think guys with stability is good. of course if he is young and already matured, then can make an exception haha

perfecticious

why not? consider, i will. But i prefer matured men who know more then me, are street smart, can give me security... which rules out more younger guys already. haha

Totally agree with this! All the above are my requirements thus, no younger guys for me.

tylow

guy: would i consider a younger/older gal as gf? i look at the maturity level, though preferably the gal is to be similar age range to me, but im ok with slightly younger or older as long as personality, character, maturity matches.

think vice versa and it shld be the same from a woman perspective i guess ;)

meilingg

but then i got friends whose hubby is 5 years and 15 years younger... and they are seems ok.. so i guess it won't be a problem if both parties really love each other...

3in1coffee

well, the guy might be immature for being younger but surely he would age later than his wife isn't it. Anyway my WTB is almost 3 years older than me. We were never concerned about our ages ;)

Jiemin

Hmm, I do mind about it.
I want to be the playful one with my guy taking care of me not the other way round.
Secondly, guy tend to look younger than girl of the same age so I don't like.

Cassless

Omg never, younger guys are so immature...& they only seem to think about one thing all the time. Cos they haven't struggled and aren't looking to settle down. Yea?

spring_tomorrow

My husband is 4 years younger than me but we have never experienced any disparities in terms of maturity level, thinking or personality. I had dated younger men before I knew my husband too (just happened they were younger - i didn't specifically date just younger ones). I don't think age can ever be a barrier because I have seen much older men who behave immaturely so it still boils down to the personality of the man, rather than his age. The only difference I see is only in terms of job and income as I have worked many more years than him so my earning power is naturally higher but he has a great job and a good pay too so there's really no worries as he has a career path ahead of him to carve his niche.

churvalo

as i said and share in teh other furom-men maturity level is late compared to ladies- so for me i think i will not-BUT if it is God's will heheh why not

Charmuzy

Yes, but depends on how much younger he is also. I think max around 2 years younger?
Otherwise I might feel too old around him haha