Need Help! Any Recommendations on dinner Banquet@hotel below $1k per table?

Kiwi

Need your advice on which hotel dinner banquet that offer nice food which is below $1k per table? My date is on Jan 2013. Its so difficult to find within this budget with nice food and is accessible.

karine

hi kiwi, we are planning to hold our dinner on 01.01.13 and we are facing a lot of problems too...
we have around 40 tables and it is either too ex or too small...

sandie

Hi kiwi!! me too!!! i was browsing lotsa wedding webbies, and found only a couple of hotels which can fit that criteria ...
our budget is also around $1k per table (for 10 per table), and we have at least 30 tables.

Have you calculate how many tables u need?

Kiwi

We are looking at 22 to 25 tables on a weekend. Its so difficult to find high ceiling ballroom with nice food.

Glitzger

Same here... Am also looking at 22 to 25 tables on wkends.. Realised main ballrooms mostly require min. tables of 25 or 28.. I want to find one with high ceiling, pillarless and able to accommodate my min. requirement... Yet not too expensive.. Seems really tough...

kelvintec

Need to Let Go the Dinner Banquet at Orchard Parade Hotel on 12 Feb 12 due to personal reason. The ballroom can accomodate between 25-27 tables and budget is around 700+.

Pls contact me if you are interested to take over this date. Can reach me at kelvin_tec@hotmail.com or 96851040. Thanks.

cheeyunxuan

They provide 3 things: Cheap, Good, Fast
But you can only choose 2.

If I were the boss and my place is acessible, cheap and my food is nice, my demand will be very high. Having such high demand, I'd confirm increase my price.

That's why you cannot find the place.