any recommendations for wedding packages around singapore?

szechyi

Hi, i recently signed up with Crystal'D, a small shop in the heartland for my AD package and would want to recommend it to all bride-to-be out there.
Their prices are reasonable and the owner Auntie Doris is very experience and really go all out to help and advice u. They have quite a wide selection of gowns and if you really cannot find one you like, Auntie Doris will not hesitate to offer you a made to measure gown if time permits.
I went choosing for the material for my mtm gown with Auntie today and she really give good recommendations. Looking forward to see my ready gown....

duckieyazi

Hi, i recently signed up with Crystal'D, a small shop in the heartland for my AD package and would want to recommend it to all bride-to-be out there.
Their prices are reasonable and the owner Auntie Doris is very experience and really go all out to help and advice u. They have quite a wide selection of gowns and if you really cannot find one you like, Auntie Doris will not hesitate to offer you a made to measure gown if time permits.
I went choosing for the material for my mtm gown with Auntie today and she really give good recommendations. Looking forward to see my ready gown....

Hi szechyi, can share more info about your AD package with Crystal'D? I've checked out Crystal'D's facebook and their gowns looks gorgeous! Did you need to pay extra for the mtm gown? my email is duckieyazi@gmail.com. Appreciate if you can share with me. Thanks!!

Vickky

Review from the rest said their gown are limited but photography skill is good. I signed up with them last year during a wedding show in suntec. Package at $3388, if want oversea add another $1k on top of that excluding transport n accommodation. But if go Thailand everything is inclusive. I 'claimed' my ROM last yr as well. Their makeup not bad, I quite like my look on my ROM day :)

Glitzger

Review from the rest said their gown are limited but photography skill is good. I signed up with them last year during a wedding show in suntec. Package at $3388, if want oversea add another $1k on top of that excluding transport n accommodation. But if go Thailand everything is inclusive. I 'claimed' my ROM last yr as well. Their makeup not bad, I quite like my look on my ROM day :)

Can check your package at $3388 consist of what? How many poses? I saw their website and i think the photo style and gowns look lovely..