Amanda Lee Weddings Review

Ginnybeanie

Hey dears, anyone had their wedding with Amanda Lee weddings? I heard it's one of the bigger ones around. Any comments about them?

jerahoo

hi Ginnybeanie, I don't think Amanda Lee Weddings is one of the bigger player in the market though.
I think one of the essential requirement to decide which bridal shop to take up is you have to like the designer's work and you are comfortable with him/her.

czy_86

Amanda Lee

I sign up my bridal gown package with Amanda Lee. Love their design and style. The best part is that there is a "made to measure" option. So they will design a wedding gown that suit you perfectly.

However, the down side is that the package does not include photoshoot. So only wedding gown, evening gown, groom suit, make up, hairstyle and decorating of bridal car...

czy_86

i wouldnt say they are one of the biggest player around...because they are not like those other bridal shops along tanjong pagar road that provide everything as a package...

but if you are looking for a professional wedding gown designer who can provide you with a gown that suit you perfectly...they are the ones...because they are into designing of wedding gown...

pinkielicious

the gowns of amanda lee are designer gowns. they are quite expensive but you will not be disappointed because the gowns are efficiently made and they put great attention to the details of the gowns and dresses. they are mainly into designing gowns rather than providing the overall package.

skylark13

I just signed on with them as they are having their 12th anniversary year-end promo now. Go check out their facebook page for the package details! Quite value-for-money for the tie-up with well known photography studios like tinydot and lightedpixels. :)