limit to set for gatecrushing hongbao???

blur blur gal

can i know whats shd be the suitable range of hongbao for:
1)gatecrashing given by htb
2)couple to their jiemei and bro, diff amts for ppl doing diff task like maid of honour and bestman? wats the rate?

if jiemei have the gatecrush hongbao, do i n my hubby need to give another hongbao to them??

carlise

my htb will be giving about $20 per person.. just treat it as present lo anyway when they get married you will be getting the hong bao back also.

blur blur gal

i only have 3 jiemeis and one of them married liao..i juz wonder after they get the gatecrushing hongbao, do i need to give them another hongbaos again..??

Mike1982

at least must give some token numbers since they have also taken their time off to join in where they could have jolly well spend time with their own family members..

for me i would prefer a number 8 inside as i believe chinese likes 8, ha

unlike what my younger sis went thrgh when she was part of the jiemei for her school mate's gatecrash...best part, the bride no give angbao to either xiongdi / jiemei..the rest is history...

i only have 3 jiemeis and one of them married liao..i juz wonder after they get the gatecrushing hongbao, do i need to give them another hongbaos again..??

foreverment

Back then, we had a limit of S$388 for the gate crashing. Then each of them got another hb of $68 dollars. If they are really jiemei, they will normally bao back during the wedding..