Where to rent ROM dresses?

hollyrose

i suggest La Vita brides. i find their gowns really lovely and elegant. they also have a wide selection of white gowns. :)

lemontwist

i also heard that love potion is good.
i heard that there gowns are design by their own designers and can be customized.

Pinkcamel

Occasions boutique price is around $80-120 range? Actually price quite comparable to Love Potion. But must be careful when u go to Love Potion and brace yourself for bad service. I just paid $114.90 for a short dress (incl alteration) from Love Potion and the service girl said it was brand new. Sadly i did not check, trusted them and brought it home. Only to find out that it is dirty at some spots, has slight furring and worn out straps. I suspect it was a display piece! Brought it back to the shop and they did not apologise. And even said they said it is a display piece (which i know for sure they did not mention to me.) i told them they said it was brand new. And they said yes brand new as in no one rented it before. OMG. So sad and annoyed at these type of unethical and unreasonable retailers!
So just be careful when you go to Love Potion. Check their items and hope u dont run into issues there as their service is horrible!