WTS: Facial Package with SPA RAEL (At Goodwood Park Hotel)

missy5

Hello

I am selling my Facial Package with SPA RAEL located just outside Goodwood Park Hotel at Orchard. The ambience is really good, tranquil and surrounded by greenery. Good for Brides to be preparation to do some good facials!

The reason i been there is i have purchased an one time S$49 voucher from Groupon and tried the Purify Skin Facial, after the treatment, i find its good and the sales is not pushy so I have purchased 2 different Facial package with them with a total package cost around S$6000 + also the products vouchers.

They have a wide range of Facial treatments to suit individual skin and their Therapist will accessed the customer skin before recommending the suitable facial treatment.

Not only Facial, they also have body treatment.

My current package also comes with 2 Free in-house body treatment which can choose any kind of treatment via their Menu (But requires booking).

In total i signed 2 different package for facials so i have left about 23 treatments.

If you need to try out their treatment, i will charge you only 50% of the 1 time treatment fee. eg. $50 for one facial treatment (instead of S$150 per one treatment)

Email me for more information at: gracious127@gmail.com

The reason of me selling it as i cannot commit to the monthly facial schedule and also need to travel to Orchard as i have changed job to the West side.

I am willing to negotiate my package (eg. 30-50% discount) if you are sincere and serious to purchase my package. Thanks!

missy5

The Facial or Body Treatment price is reasonable! Good Treatments selection based on your needs.

Willing to absorb the transferal fees of S$250 :) No Expiration Date, you can keep the package as long as you want to! Can also share with Family and Friends on the package as well ~

Willing to sell the package at 50% less the original price.

Email me on package details at gracious127@gmail.com
Thanks!~